kid's magazine has story on trans acting - portion on trans sex worker play

What unutterable crap!

It will take individual action on a massive scale to close off these pedophile venues.

Calling teen vogue a "kids magazine" is pushing it, no?
Made me start thinking of highlights. But that was probably the point..

"were just normal"
No, fool, you aint "normal." Your mind is fucked up.

Teen Vogue - Wikipedia

"Teen Vogue is a US magazine which was launched in 2004 as a sister publication to Vogue, targeted at teenage girls."

Let's list the years teens are, and you decide which ones are adult and which ones are child,

Of all the years listed, only two of them are legal adults, the rest are not. So you tell me if this is a magazine for adults or children mostly?

Teen Vogue - Wikipedia

"Teen Vogue is a US magazine which was launched in 2004 as a sister publication to Vogue, targeted at teenage girls."

Let's list the years teens are, and you decide which ones are adult and which ones are child,

Of all the years listed, only two of them are legal adults, the rest are not. So you tell me if this is a magazine for adults or children mostly?
A child is considered to be under the age of puberty.

Teen Vogue - Wikipedia

Is that the liberal pederast definition?

Teen Vogue - Wikipedia

Is that the liberal pederast definition?
no, social norms of probably the last millennia or two.

Teen Vogue - Wikipedia

Unless you're Michael Brown or the 4 in Chicago who acted stupidly.

Teen Vogue - Wikipedia

agreed. But that, like this, is all spin to piss people off more than they normally would be.

Teen Vogue - Wikipedia

agreed. But that, like this, is all spin to piss people off more than they normally would be.
Yes, one is a child or an adult depending on the circumstances.

Teen Vogue - Wikipedia

Yes, one is a child or an adult depending on the circumstances.
Our society is pathetic

Forum List

Back