🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Killing Childen

Time and again we have seen the Leftist's inability to recognize evil, real evil, as in the incarnation of evil in the Middle East, e.g., Hamas.

The Left is content to fight imaginary evil,such as carbon emissions and second hand smoke.
Or to misidentify the battle not between good and evil....it is between rich and poor.

Did I miss the Obama's hashtag "Bring Back Our Israeli Teens"?

"O'Sullivan's First Law: All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing. I cite as supporting evidence the ACLU, the Ford Foundation, and the Episcopal Church. The reason is, of course, that people who staff such bodies tend to be the sort who don't like private profit, business, making money, the current organization of society, and, by extension, the Western world. At which point Michels's Iron Law of Oligarchy takes over — and the rest follows."
http://old.nationalreview.com/flashback/flashback-jos062603.asp

Here's where the inability to recognize Evil, and "over time become left-wing" meet:

"Presbyterian Church USA Votes to Divest From Companies Israel Uses in West Bank; Jewish Group Denounces 'Radical, Prejudiced' Decision"
Presbyterian Church USA Votes to Divest From Companies Israel Uses in West Bank; Jewish Group Denounces 'Radical, Prejudiced' Decision

The more Liberalism in the world, the more chaos.
Hamas always admits their attacks, this time they confirm not to be involved in this kidnapping.
There are some possibilities:
-It could killing between jews, Sefaradis against AshkeNazis.
-It could be Mossad operation to justify new attacks.
-It could be kidnapped by local militants who see the expasion of settlements as Hebron shelter the worst kind of jewish settlers in the region. :arrow:

Hamas operatives have been arrested for the murders, the evidence is looking good for a conviction

Once again.....building a bridge to the seventh century.

"Missing Israeli teens found dead near Hebron

The three Israeli teenagers who went missing earlier this month in the West Bank have been found dead.

An Israeli military spokesman said their bodies were found in a pit near the village of Halhul."
BBC News - Missing Israeli teens found dead near Hebron

One more element of the savagery that extends to this White House.

"The 1988 Hamas Charter explicitly commits the Palestinian terror group to murdering Jews. Thanks to the formation this week of an interim government uniting Hamas and the Palestinian Authority, which the U.S. supports to the tune of more than $400 million a year, the American taxpayer may soon become an indirect party to that enterprise."
Why Should Americans Fund Hamas? - WSJ

Jewish settlers should not come in occupied territories, it's better for them to return at home in Russia.

Jewish-settlers-attack-Palestinian.jpg

settler_children_weapon.jpg

Why don't the arab muslims return to their homes in Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran and Saudi then.........
There is no egyptians, Syrians or Saudis in West Bank.

Time and again we have seen the Leftist's inability to recognize evil, real evil, as in the incarnation of evil in the Middle East, e.g., Hamas.

The Left is content to fight imaginary evil,such as carbon emissions and second hand smoke.
Or to misidentify the battle not between good and evil....it is between rich and poor.

"O'Sullivan's First Law: All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing. I cite as supporting evidence the ACLU, the Ford Foundation, and the Episcopal Church. The reason is, of course, that people who staff such bodies tend to be the sort who don't like private profit, business, making money, the current organization of society, and, by extension, the Western world. At which point Michels's Iron Law of Oligarchy takes over — and the rest follows."

Here's where the inability to recognize Evil, and "over time become left-wing" meet:

"Presbyterian Church USA Votes to Divest From Companies Israel Uses in West Bank; Jewish Group Denounces 'Radical, Prejudiced' Decision"
Presbyterian Church USA Votes to Divest From Companies Israel Uses in West Bank; Jewish Group Denounces 'Radical, Prejudiced' Decision

Hamas always admits their attacks, this time they confirm not to be involved in this kidnapping.
-It could be kidnapped by local militants who see the expasion of settlements as Hebron shelter the worst kind of jewish settlers in the region. :arrow:

Hamas operatives have been arrested for the murders, the evidence is looking good for a conviction

Hamas always admit their kidnapping and they change them for palestinian prisoners.

Blaming Hamas makes no sense. Hamas would not have killed them.

Live hostages are worth a fortune.

Dead hostages are worth nothing.

This points away from any Palestinian political faction.

Blaming Hamas makes no sense. Hamas would not have killed them.

Live hostages are worth a fortune.

Dead hostages are worth nothing.

This points away from any Palestinian political faction.

Obviously, it wasn't planned to go that way.

Eyal, the older of the boys, called the police. They stopped them while shooting them dead. Obviously they didn't take responsibility because they screwed up what was supposed to be prisoner trade.

Duh.

Jewish settlers should not come in occupied territories, it's better for them to return at home in Russia.

Jewish-settlers-attack-Palestinian.jpg

settler_children_weapon.jpg

Why don't the arab muslims return to their homes in Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran and Saudi then.........

Tell that to the Egyptians, Syrians and Saudis that are living there then. You know the ones that say when the war is over we will return home

Tell that to the Egyptians, Syrians and Saudis that are living there then. You know the ones that say when the war is over we will return home
I have never seen Egyptians, Syrians, Saudis building settlements in Palestine, there is only armed russian imported jews who build settlements in the region.

The "israeli" army has long experience in killing children in Palestine.

dead-palestinian-children.jpg

Last edited:
[
I have never seen Egyptians, Syrians, Saudis building settlements in Palestine, there is only armed russian imported jews who build settlements in the region.

how long have you been "seeing" armed Russians? do they speak to you? are there
"voices" in your head? there has been lots of killing ----and raping of children---thruout
the middle east-------ever since the hordes branched out of Arabia

Two of the boys did not live in 'settlements' but in Israel.

And the US is a country which is not boycotting the settlements.

No wonder your posts are so lacking in sense: you start out with incorrect 'facts'.......

Despite Obama has publicly criticized settlements he can't boycott because the american administration is full of crappy zionist lobby.
The other countries have boycotted settlements, each settler is responsible for what can happened in West Bank.

And the 'evidence' for your claim about this administration and 'crappy Zionist lobby'???? You DO know it's not in any way illegal in the US to have lobbies - don't you?

I have more faith in my (American) government than that: I think the actual reason the US is so supportive of Israel is that supporting Israel is America's best option in the ME. Israel is an ally of the US: there's every reason for the US to support its allies.

[

"voices" in your head? there has been lots of killing ----and raping of children---thruout

Most settlers are from Russia. It would be better if they return at their homeland.

images

Two of the boys did not live in 'settlements' but in Israel.

And the US is a country which is not boycotting the settlements.

No wonder your posts are so lacking in sense: you start out with incorrect 'facts'.......

Despite Obama has publicly criticized settlements he can't boycott because the american administration is full of crappy zionist lobby.
The other countries have boycotted settlements, each settler is responsible for what can happened in West Bank.

And the 'evidence' for your claim about this administration and 'crappy Zionist lobby'???? You DO know it's not in any way illegal in the US to have lobbies - don't you?

I have more faith in my (American) government than that: I think the actual reason the US is so supportive of Israel is that supporting Israel is America's best option in the ME. Israel is an ally of the US: there's every reason for the US to support its allies.

In the other side "israel" (the ally) is the biggest recipient of US taxpayer, why americans should support expansionist state?

In the other side "israel" (the ally) is the biggest recipient of US taxpayer, why americans should support expansionist state?

Why should the U.S. allow in people who want to take over America for Islam. As one Muslim lead said that the Muslims are in America not to follow the Constitution, but Sharia Law. If they are not happy following our Constitution and are unable to assimilate, perhaps they should be sent back to their own countries, such as some of the posters here who are obsessed with Israel, but think nothing of the enormous amount of murders their Mulim buddies have committed and are still committing. I am sure that the viewers are smart enough to figure out who is who.

[

Most settlers are from Russia. It would be better if they return at their homeland.

you got a link? are you from Russia? ------is any place in the world still being called
Russia?-----I am just not sure

Your babbling didn't answer my questions. Americans support Israel because Americans think that doing so is in American interests: it's that simple.

What country are you from? Shall I tell you how your government should spend its money?

Seriously, FreeTurd: you got pics off a Nazi site, one that claims Auschwitz was like a resort. How can your word possibly be trusted? You're covered with the pigshit stench of Holocaust denial.

Forum List

Back