Kim and Rosen were on phone while Kim was stealing information

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
From the warrant application:

Thereafter, telephone call records for Mr. Kim's office phone reveal that at or
around the same time that Mr. Kim's user profile was viewing the TSISCI Intelligence Report two telephone calls were placed from his desk phone to the Reporter.

So while Mr. Kim is stealing top secret information - he is on the phone with James Rosen - who would later that day publish an article containing the same top secret information.

If that's not probable cause then WTF is?

http://www.fas.org/sgp/jud/kim/warrant.pdf

(cue right wing morons:)

Last edited:
OMFG OohPahLoompa actually ran with it!

AHAHAHA! SIDE BUSTING HILARITY!!

What you fail to understand is that none of the evidence that allegedly supported probable cause was found to be true. Hence why James Rosen isn't in jail right now. You two are failing to tell me exactly what kind of "National Defense Information" Kim disclosed and Rosen acquired.

You guys are idiots.

AHAHAHA! What you fail to understand is that none of the evidence that supported probable cause was found to be true.

You've provided not one shred of evidence that the claim that Rosen and Mr. Kim were on the phone at or near the same time Kim stole the information is a lie.
Hence why James Rosen isn't in jail right now.

It wasn't an arrest warrant you moron, it was a search warrant. My fuck you're stupid.

Last edited:

What you fail to understand is that none of the evidence that allegedly supported probable cause was found to be true. Hence why James Rosen isn't in jail right now. You two are failing to tell me exactly what kind of "National Defense Information" Kim disclosed and Rosen acquired.

You guys are idiots.

Obama fluffers bitterly clinging to any bit of good news however illusionary

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

No one is accused of stealing top secret information. There really is a difference between classified and top secret.

The regime declared war on Fox long ago. They had to have a build up. Set the stage. now they can make their move.

You guys are idiots.

wonder if Kim called Rosen (the Fox reporter) using a DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 ;)

AHAHAHA! What you fail to understand is that none of the evidence that supported probable cause was found to be true.

You've provided not one shred of evidence that the claim that Rosen and Mr. Kim were on the phone at or near the same time Kim stole the information is a lie.

It wasn't an arrest warrant you moron, it was a search warrant. My fuck you're stupid.

Here you are trying to justify power grab by the US Government! Typical liberal behavior!

Keep living in that little liberal world you live in. As for me and my brethren, we will reside in the real world.

My fuck, you're clueless.

No one is accused of stealing top secret information.

Item 10 in the application for warrant:

10. The Intelligence Community owner of the classified information at issue (the
"Owner") has informed the FBI that the June 2009 article disclosed national defense information
that was classified TOP SECRET/SPECIAL COMPARTMENTED INFORMATION (TS/SCI).

You guys are idiots.

wonder if Kim called Rosen (the Fox reporter) using a DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2 ;)
lolz

Here you are trying to justify power grab by the US Government!

I'm merely providing the facts.

Typical liberal behavior!

Keep living in that little liberal world you live in. As for me and my brethren, we will reside in the real world.

My fuck, you're clueless.

Do you have any factual information to support your argument? What is your argument, exactly? That you hate Obama and anything him or his administration does is evil evil evil no matter what?

around the same time that Mr. Kim's user profile was viewing the TSISCI Intelligence Report two telephone calls were placed from his desk phone to the Reporter.

So while Mr. Kim is stealing top secret information - he is on the phone with James Rosen - who would later that day publish an article containing the same top secret information.

Since publishing classified material by a journalist isn't a crime, then what would it be "probable cause" of? The leaker of classified material is the one who is breaking the law...not the journalist that published the information. Duh?:cuckoo:

Ignorance of the law by you buffoons is amusing...ignorance of it by our Attorney General and President is scary. I thought these guys were supposed to be smart?

Since publishing classified material by a journalist isn't a crime, then what would it be "probable cause" of? The leaker of classified material is the one who is breaking the law...not the journalist that published the information. Duh?:cuckoo:

So now law enforcement isn't allowed to to seize evidence of a crime if it isn't in the possession of the suspected criminal? Rosen's emails may have contained evidence of KIM's crime.

One thing is clear, they did not find any reason to arrest or even question Rosen. The guy didn't know he was being spied on. Lovely how the government can just trample on people's rights in hopes of finding a crime. And still nothing to charge him with.

Why did the Obama administration also spy on the AP? No charges there either. Are they getting paranoid and worried about what the press is finding out?

And what else did they do that we haven't found out about yet? There is a definite pattern here and yet Obama claims to know nothing about anything. What the hell does he know about what goes on in his administration?

Nixon resigned after admitting others in his administration did wrong, though he denied involvement. With Republican presidents, people hold them responsible for what happens under their watch. Why is Obama getting a free pass even though all the things the DOJ and IRS did was for Obama's benefit? Holding off on making the IRS targeting people public till after the election and now we discover that they are spying on reporters. The Obama administration has gone after whistle blowers like no one in the past. Of course, liberals usually celebrate whistle blowers, except when they are in power and they are the ones in the hot seat when the truth surfaces.

If we held Obama to the same standards as past presidents, he would be pressured into resigning. We should expect as much from him as we do any other, but if we don't let him slide, the nasty insults and accusations will come flying at us.

Last edited:

One thing is clear, they did not find any reason to arrest or even question Rosen.

Well obviously, they didn't apply for an arrest warrant. Its a search warrant
The guy didn't know he was being spied on. Lovely how the government can just trample on people's rights in hopes of finding a crime.
A crime was already found. Kim's leaking of classified information was a crime. If Rosen's email contain evidence of it then those emails are subject to seizure.

So now law enforcement isn't allowed to to seize evidence of a crime if it isn't in the possession of the suspected criminal? Rosen's emails may have contained evidence of KIM's crime.

The FBI accused Rosen of being a co-conspirator in a crime so that they could get access to his private e-mail account without informing him that they were doing so. If you understood the applicable law you'd know that it isn't illegal for a reporter to make public classified information. So what law was Rosen breaking that allowed the Justice Department to make an end run on the First Amendment of the Constitution?

One thing is clear, they did not find any reason to arrest or even question Rosen.

Well obviously, they didn't apply for an arrest warrant. Its a search warrant
The guy didn't know he was being spied on. Lovely how the government can just trample on people's rights in hopes of finding a crime.
A crime was already found. Kim's leaking of classified information was a crime. If Rosen's email contain evidence of it then those emails are subject to seizure.

Rosen committed no crime therefore the government has no legal right to his e-mails. It's the First Amendment of the Constitution. Journalists are protected. The Holder Justice Department did an "end around" on Rosen's rights by lying to a judge that it was a matter of national security and that Rosen was a co-conspirator in a crime.

Barack Obama is supposedly a constitutional scholar. How both he and Holder don't know this shit is appalling.

seems like a valid reason for a search warrant to me. If he stole national secredts he should be arrested to find out if he did it knowingly.

however

Julian Assange and that traitor soldier of his are leftist heros, thus showing futher leftist hypocrassy

Forum List

Back