Kim Foxx suggests race behind criticism: 'I have been asking myself - what is this really about'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Why it's about BLACK PRIVILEGE you RACIST BIASED NEGRO......Dont ya know....also about the Mooocher Obuma that should also be investigated for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!!!

The Chicago prosecutor whose office dismissed charged against Jussie Smollett defended the decision on Saturday, saying the “Empire” actor was treated no differently than thousands of other defendants whose charges were similarly dropped since she took office.

Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx made the comments during a defiant and emotional address at the Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr.’s Rainbow Push Coalition. Foxx openly wondered if her race had something to do with the harsh criticism she’s faced since her office announced that charges against Smollett had been dropped. The actor was accused of staging what he claimed to be a racist and homophobic attack in January.

“I have been asking myself for the last two weeks what is this really about,” she said. “As someone who has lived in this city, who came up in the projects of this city to serve as the first African American woman in this role, it is disheartening to me … that when we get in these positions somehow the goalposts change.”

(Excerpt) Read more at amp.washingtontimes.com ...

Race-Card-Break-Glass.jpg

"Chicago police union announce no confidence vote on Smollett prosecutor Kim Foxx"

If she is going to play the race card, I'm going to play the "Stupid Card!" She recused herself, Smollett was charged, the witnesses said the were paid to pull off the hoax, they were paid BY CHECK (!!) and He was found culpable in the Grand Jury and then he indignantly walks out?

I cannot fathom how she ever became prosecutor. If this wasn't a blatant misuse of power, I don't know what is!

More of that crybaby black race card I now believe is a sexual aphrodisiac for these mindless savages.

It wasn't about race, it was about politics. Justice is no longer blind, deaf, and impartial in this country, at least in some places.

Forum List

Back