Kim Jong Un taunts Trump with photo of hair withstanding gale force winds!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Ouch! :laugh2:

PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report)—In a week when Donald J. Trump suffered the worst hair day of his Presidency, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un taunted his American nemesis by releasing a photo of his own hair easily withstanding a gale-force wind.

The photo showed a broadly smiling Kim, his hair seemingly unperturbed by what the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) claimed were winds gusting up to fifty miles per hour.

According to KCNA’s news release, “Dear Leader’s mighty wind-resistant raven mane easily overmatches the American dotard’s sparse bleached strands.”

Perhaps in response to Kim’s taunt, the White House doctor, Ronny Jackson, held a hastily scheduled press conference to give an upbeat assessment of Trump’s hair.

“I have thoroughly examined the President’s hair, and in my medical opinion it is substantially thicker, lusher, and more luxuriant than Kim Jong Un’s hair,” he said, adding, “I hate myself.”​

Kim Jong Un Taunts Trump with Photo of Hair Withstanding Gale-Force Wind

Borowitz-Trumps-Worst-Hair-Day.jpg

Andy Borowitz is one of my favorite columnists. He has a knack for sucking you in slowly until it's too funny to be true.

PYONGYANG (The Borowitz Report)—In a week when Donald J. Trump suffered the worst hair day of his Presidency, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un taunted his American nemesis by releasing a photo of his own hair easily withstanding a gale-force wind.

The photo showed a broadly smiling Kim, his hair seemingly unperturbed by what the state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) claimed were winds gusting up to fifty miles per hour.

According to KCNA’s news release, “Dear Leader’s mighty wind-resistant raven mane easily overmatches the American dotard’s sparse bleached strands.”

Perhaps in response to Kim’s taunt, the White House doctor, Ronny Jackson, held a hastily scheduled press conference to give an upbeat assessment of Trump’s hair.

“I have thoroughly examined the President’s hair, and in my medical opinion it is substantially thicker, lusher, and more luxuriant than Kim Jong Un’s hair,” he said, adding, “I hate myself.”​

You guys sure love you some Kim Jong Un.

“I have thoroughly examined the President’s hair, and in my medical opinion it is substantially thicker, lusher, and more luxuriant than Kim Jong Un’s hair,” he said, adding, “I hate myself.”

Doctor Proctor then added, "in my professional opinion the President's hair is the healthiest of any President in history. Or at least since Eisenhower. Many doctors are saying that, including my colleagues Dr. John Miller and Dr. John Baron. Also there's a Time Magazine cover story about it featuring thousands of doctors dancing on rooftops".

Last edited:

wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooossssssssshhhhhhhhh

wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooossssssssshhhhhhhhh
(in supersonic mode)

It's a sad commentary that some of you TDS nitwits have gone so far down the rabbit hole that you take the side of someone like Whoa! Fat! just to get a sad little dig in at Trump.

Yeah, well that brat will be an old fat bald guy someday, too.

It's a sad commentary that some of you TDS nitwits have gone so far down the rabbit hole that you take the side of someone like Whoa! Fat! just to get a sad little dig in at Trump.

What forum is this in?

:oops8:

What forum is this in?

my comment is about the posting of it, not about the article itself.

What forum is this in?

Wow, that's deep.

seems that you and the short rocket man have lots in common? Both are commie punks...

Andy Borowitz is one of my favorite columnists. He has a knack for sucking you in slowly until it's too funny to be true.

Conservatives (especially Trumpkins) don't understand political satire.
In fact, the Andy stuff I post in our "Political Satire" forum is OFTEN taken seriously. :D

What forum is this in?

Wow, that's deep.

It is what is is, and Dr Love is a Jong-un dick sucking moron.

Conservatives (especially Trumpkins) don't understand political satire.
In fact, the Andy stuff I post in our "Political Satire" forum is OFTEN taken seriously. :D

because when it comes to progressive positions and viewpoints, it's sometimes hard for normal people to differentiate between the two.

In a week when Donald J. Trump suffered the worst hair day of his Presidency, North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un taunted his American nemesis by releasing a photo of his own hair easily withstanding a gale-force wind.

THAT'S IT, Bonebrain! Keep rooting for the other side! Gives you a woody to see that Korean Kreep get a laugh at our expense, doesn't it? Like him or not, Trump is your president and represents your country, fool.

What forum is this in?

Wow, that's deep.

It is what is is, and Dr Love is a Jong-un dick sucking moron.

Only on USMB could somebody take a short simple satire and translate it to homosexual fantasies.

As I said --- "deep".

Forum List

Back