Kim K....thank you for visiting Trump to give pardon to an Alt right racist

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh)......Let me get this straight, Kim...who is about as clueless to politics as her sell out husband, Kanye goes to the white house to plea for the release of some chic who's been serving 20 years for selling drugs, first time offense and Trump thanks her the next day by pardoning a Alt-right racist the Obama administration put away for criminal behavior.

FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE, IF YOU TOUCH TRUMP, COME NEAR TRUMP....FORGET ABOUT EVER BEING TAKING SERIOUSLY AGAIN...Kim, you should have kept that fat ass home!!

Nice going @KimKardashian Trump pardons Alt Right douchnozzle @DineshDSouza Who gets pardoned next for Trump Crimes?

6:40 AM - 31 May 2018

6 replies37 retweets101 likes

default_profile_normal.png
Tweet text

1. Bill Schmidt‏ @BaByBoY12216 1h1 hour ago
      Replying to @TrueFactsStated @KimKardashian @DineshDSouza
      I’m betting on a posthumous Dahmer pardon - “He was just hungry”

0 replies1 retweet1 like

1. Harry Hall‏ @harryhall88 2h2 hours ago
      All douchnozzles will be pardoned under Trump’s rule!

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

1. Todd Alan Benevides ‏ @ToddsWriting 2h2 hours ago
      Our Donny. Just when I think I can't hate a man more, and I've never hated anyone. It's not in my core to do so. He's fucking changing my genetic makeup. This has to stop before I Lechter all over the place.

Deh4k6JX4AAHfMH.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

1. Ellen Reeher Morris‏ @EllenMorris1222 2h2 hours ago
      O. J. Simpson next he is her sisters father

0 replies0 retweets1 like

1. Trevor Smith‏ @MrTSmith81 2h2 hours ago
      Jacob Wohl

0 replies0 retweets1 like

• Banned
Do you even know what's going on in the world?
Dinesh D’Souza To Be Pardoned By Trump For Campaign Finance Violation
Donald Trump’s previous presidential pardons have been outside the standard process for issuing pardons.

(sigh)......Let me get this straight, Kim...who is about as clueless to politics as her sell out husband, Kanye goes to the white house to plea for the release of some chic who's been serving 20 years for selling drugs, first time offense and Trump thanks her the next day by pardoning a Alt-right racist the Obama administration put away for criminal behavior.

FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE, IF YOU TOUCH TRUMP, COME NEAR TRUMP....FORGET ABOUT EVER BEING TAKING SERIOUSLY AGAIN...Kim, you should have kept that fat ass home!!

Nice going @KimKardashian Trump pardons Alt Right douchnozzle @DineshDSouza Who gets pardoned next for Trump Crimes?

Tweet text

Yeah this looks like a big "fuck you" to Kardashian. What a dumb woman.

• Banned
Thanks to Kim K....Trump is now considering pardoning every single right winged criminal in the country, even Rob M. of chicago fame of selling the senate seat of Obama to the highest bidder....again, thank you Kim

Who is the alt right racist or does it even matter since this whole thing was dreamed up out of a pointy head?

• Banned

Tweet text

She's now opened the flood gates for Trump to go a pardon spree, I suspect Judas who sold out Christ to be next!!

Who is the alt right racist or does it even matter since this whole thing was dreamed up out of a pointy head?
Dinesh D’Souza To Be Pardoned By Trump For Campaign Finance Violation
Donald Trump’s previous presidential pardons have been outside the standard process for issuing pardons.
D’Souza is famous for his right-wing conspiratorial documentaries, as well as a long history of offensive comments, from smearing the survivors of the Parkland school shooting earlier this year to regularly making racist remarks about President Barack Obama.

Tweet text

She's now opened the flood gates for Trump to go a pardon spree, I suspect Judas who sold out Christ to be next!!
Next will be the stooges jailed for colluding with Russia as long as they keep their mouths shut about Trump's treason.

Forum List

Back