Kim Potter Found Guilty

NO, it's not their job to enforce petty violations like expired tags (when the DMV has been backlogged due to Covid) or having air fresheners hanging off the mirror.

Actually, no one said it was a "hate crime". But the policy of harassing black people with petty traffic violations is what triggered this event.

Uh, people overdose, it's their own damned fault. Natural Selection. The point is, we haven't caught ONE terrorist who crossed the border.
People are taking drugs laced with fentanyl. Maybe we need better border enforcement and one would be too many. Police may pull people over for stupid shit. I agree It’s stupid but it isn’t racist. Change the laws but don’t blame the police for following them? She was a bad police officer. Why can’t you admit that? And why did he run and resist? That’s really dumb.

People are taking drugs laced with fentanyl. Maybe we need better border enforcement and one would be too many.

No, we really don't. The main reason why the fentanyl is getting in is because the Border Patrol is being bribed.

Police may pull people over for stupid shit. I agree It’s stupid but it isn’t racist.
It's racist when it's used as a pretext to pull over black people.

Change the laws but don’t blame the police for following them?
Again- it's the selective enforcement that's the issue.
She was a bad police officer. Why can’t you admit that?

Because I am not sure she is. She had a 26 year record on her police department with no incidents. Unlike a Chauvin or a Van Dyke who had all sorts of questionable records.

And why did he run and resist? That’s really dumb.
Oh, I agree, it was. Didn't merit shooting him.

No, we really don't. The main reason why the fentanyl is getting in is because the Border Patrol is being bribed.

Because I am not sure she is. She had a 26 year record on her police department with no incidents. Unlike a Chauvin or a Van Dyke who had all sorts of questionable records.

She made a critical error. She was a bad police officer IMO. We need better border security. Period. What is happening now is a disaster. Ask those who live in border towns. In terms of pulling people over, I am OK with changing the laws. A lot of it is a money grab for violations.

How is it just my opinion if what I have posted is what is happening in those cities?

Good law abiding citizens are leaving those cities. Why?

If you refuse to acknowledge the problems, how do you plan on solving the problems or even getting them control?

An honest answer would be appreciated. If that's not too much to request.
Folks have always been leaving and coming to the city. Why did so many black folks migrate from the South after the Civil War? Why have so many white folks from up North migrated to the South in the last 20yrs?

And you've never made a mistake, right?

Nope. A Mexican might date your daughter is not a crisis.

And a lot of it is excuses to hassle black people because you might catch them doing something else.
So never made a mistake that cost a life. Mexicans who cross over and steal from Americans and put them in jeopardy. Why did you bring my kids into this? You do realize they are 12 and 13 and still did it. Talk about breaking USMB rules….your last sentence ain’t true. More white people are pulled over and by a wide margin.

So never made a mistake that cost a life.
That's nice... you probably also don't have the potential to cost someone her life.

She made a mistake, and she is guilty of manslaughter.. but you really have no evidence that she was a bad cop.

Mexicans who cross over and steal from Americans and put them in jeopardy.
No, not really. Most Mexicans don't commit any crimes and take the jobs Americans don't want.

Why did you bring my kids into this?
I didn't. I was speaking in the hypothetical.
your last sentence ain’t true. More white people are pulled over and by a wide margin.
Again, I gave you the link.

That's nice... you probably also don't have the potential to cost someone her life.

She made a mistake, and she is guilty of manslaughter.. but you really have no evidence that she was a bad cop.

No, not really. Most Mexicans don't commit any crimes and take the jobs Americans don't want.

I didn't. I was speaking in the hypothetical.

Again, I gave you the link.
You said "your kids"....so what was hypothetical about that? Most are peaceful, some are not and we don't know who is who. She is guilty of not knowing the difference of how a gun and a taser feel. Pretty important for a police officer IMO. Police officers aren't inherently racist. That is a stupid leftist narrative.

You said "your kids"....so what was hypothetical about that?
Do I really need to explain basic English to you... You can mean you all collectively in the White Grievance Club.

Most are peaceful, some are not and we don't know who is who.
No, we don't... but that's no reason to discriminate against all of them.

She is guilty of not knowing the difference of how a gun and a taser feel. Pretty important for a police officer IMO

Again, you never made a mistake?

Police officers aren't inherently racist. That is a stupid leftist narrative.
Oh, no, I'm sure a lot of them don't start out racist.

The fact is, cops are more likely to run in people of color.

Do I really need to explain basic English to you... You can mean you all collectively in the White Grievance Club.

No, we don't... but that's no reason to discriminate against all of them.

Again, you never made a mistake?

Oh, no, I'm sure a lot of them don't start out racist.

The fact is, cops are more likely to run in people of color.
You have reported people for less. I have Never made a mistake that cost a person their life…knock on wood. You’re just guessing at who is and isn’t racist. By your operational definition I am racist, correct?

NO, it's not their job to enforce petty violations like expired tags (when the DMV has been backlogged due to Covid) or having air fresheners hanging off the mirror.

Actually, no one said it was a "hate crime". But the policy of harassing black people with petty traffic violations is what triggered this event.

Uh, people overdose, it's their own damned fault. Natural Selection. The point is, we haven't caught ONE terrorist who crossed the border.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Liar%20too-S.jpg

They are not judged fairly they are kangaroo courts....A rush to make some one pay because a person of a different color dies at the hands of police....What I find funny is that say black people can kill each other and its quiet as a church mouse nothing said, why is that? But yet if that same black person dies at the hands of cops or a white person there are riots all over the country..
exactly. black and on black on bla0ck c0rim is the worst,. and now we dont know if the trial are judged fairly becasue their threating terroize citied it doesnt go their way. its all crazy.

I feel bad in that this wasn't the kind of malice you saw in other cases, like Chauven, but this is clearly a case where she should have known better.

She got manslaughter instead of murder, she has no record... She's probably going to serve a short sentence.

As opposed to Daunte Wright, who isn't going to get over being dead anytime soon.
Disingenuous.
There is nothing good about what happened. And it was an accident.
Your pretending that she just pulled a gun for the helluvit and opened fire is pathetically disingenuous.
Had Dante Wright not scuffled with an officer, jump in his car and try to take off while another copwas hanging out the window - he would be alive.
He started the events that led to his death. And he did it on purpose trying to escape.
She accidentally shot him trying to use a taser - and even without that accident, she would have been within rights to use deadly force since he was driving off with another officer half in and half out the car.

Once again, this is yet another case of someone fighting with people carrying guns. It's fucking stupid.

Disingenuous.
Yes, it was. We hold people accountable for accidents all the time when their own negligence was involved.

Your pretending that she just pulled a gun for the helluvit and opened fire is pathetically disingenuous.

No, she pulled out her gun because she thought it was her taser. Again, that's negligent.

Had Dante Wright not scuffled with an officer, jump in his car and try to take off while another copwas hanging out the window - he would be alive.

And I would have no problem charging him with reckless endangerment if he was alive.

He started the events that led to his death. And he did it on purpose trying to escape.
She accidentally shot him trying to use a taser - and even without that accident, she would have been within rights to use deadly force since he was driving off with another officer half in and half out the car.

Well, that's the problem, we give these cops way too much license to use deadly force, then you wonder why you have these outrages.

Once again, this is yet another case of someone fighting with people carrying guns. It's fucking stupid.

Yes, so was pulling out your gun instead of your Taser.

Kim Potter Found Guilty

For those playing along at home, she was the the cop who shot Daunte Wright because she couldn't tell the difference between her gun and her taser.

This is a good thing.
Imo she should have been fired for cause and with a loss of benefits, but immunity from civil charges for negligent, and non-intentional harms should not be prosecuted against law enforcement. The only justification for manslaughter is to give the family revenge and deter future conduct by others, and neither really is appropriate here.

Disingenuous.

It was NOT an accident like a fender bender. She did commit manslaughter. If you or I did what she did, we should be charged tried and found guilty. But the question is whether as a law enforcement officer, she should have criminal BUT NOT CIVIL immunity. Does convicting her make good people less willing to become cops? Imo, yes it does, and that's bad.

Forum List

Back