Kinder Eggs vs Ebola

Anti-Liberal
Oct 17, 2013
In your head
The Obama Administration upheld banning Kinder Eggs in 2012 being brought into the US from "dangerous places" like Canada and other countries.....but of course Ebola coming from Africa via commercial airplanes.....is not illegal in the minds of Obama and his fellow dumbfucks in charge.

Maybe if Kinder Eggs makers spun them being made by "black" Africans with Ebola.....

The Obama Administration upheld banning Kinder Eggs in 2012 being brought into the US from "dangerous places" like Canada and other countries.....but of course Ebola coming from Africa via commercial airplanes.....is not illegal in the minds of Obama and his fellow dumbfucks in charge.

Maybe if Kinder Eggs makers spun them being made by "black" Africans with Ebola.....
Kinder is like a booby trap for toddlers. They are a hollow chocolate egg with a small plastic trinket like toy on the inside. A toddler taking a big bite can easily swallow the toy and choke. Other brands of hollow chocolate eggs have replaced the toy with larger folded up toys that even a toddler would recognize as non edible or they simply produce them with nothing in them at all. The import restriction on the Kinder eggs have been in place for a long time and are only following regulations other candy makers have to follow.

Yeah.....of course you show your stupidity.

Little kiddies might somehow swallow the egg which is bigger than their mouth in many cases is your argument....but at the same time you idiot liberals will say Africans bringing a deadly disease here on Delta airlines to kill little kiddies, their parents and grandma....is no big deal.

Thanks for proving my point.

Kinder is like a booby trap for toddlers. They are a hollow chocolate egg with a small plastic trinket like toy on the inside. A toddler taking a big bite can easily swallow the toy and choke. Other brands of hollow chocolate eggs have replaced the toy with larger folded up toys that even a toddler would recognize as non edible or they simply produce them with nothing in them at all. The import restriction on the Kinder eggs have been in place for a long time and are only following regulations other candy makers have to follow.

Let me know when millions are threatened with death via Kinder Eggs....

Fortune Cookies could kill little kiddies too, if they choke on that piece of paper that you liberals use to make life decisions.

The ban was put in effect after four American kids choked to death on Kinder toy inserts.

Yes cocksucker....you worry about Kinder Eggs and ignore Ebola.

Too bad we can't give you Ebola as some NIH experiment.

You know what else fits in Kinder eggs? EBOLA!

You're a fucking idiot OP KEEP KINDER EGGS OUT OF AMERICA!!!!!!!

Stupid fuck.....the point is you idiots will ban candy from coming here but you won't ban Africans with Ebola coming here......good god you are fucking stupid.

The ban was put in effect after four American kids choked to death on the toy inserts.

Quit babbling, bend over, and KISS your dumbass goodbye! EBOLA IS HERE! WE'RE ALREADY DEAD!!!!

I wish I had 10,000 Kinder eggs to throw at your whimpering face.

Hopefully you get Ebola...

Quit babbling, bend over, and KISS your dumbass goodbye! EBOLA IS HERE! WE'RE ALREADY DEAD!!!!

I wish I had 10,000 Kinder eggs to throw at your whimpering face.

Obama's people are worried about what kids eat in school, Kinder eggs, etc but worrying about Ebola breaking loose in the US is no big deal.

....this is proof liberals are retarded, insane or evil.

Stupid fuck.....the point is you idiots will ban candy from coming here but you won't ban Africans with Ebola coming here......good god you are fucking stupid.

The ban was put in effect after four American kids choked to death on the toy inserts.
No, the point is you are arguing against an imported product that is a dangerous product that killed American kids. Let our toddlers be happy with Hershey and screw the imported chocolate it they don't want to follow the same rules as Hershey and all the other friggin hollow chocolate egg producers.

Obama's people are worried about what kids eat in school, Kinder eggs, etc but worrying about Ebola breaking loose in the US is no big deal.

....this is proof liberals are retarded, insane or evil.
Everyone thinks it's a big deal and serious. You are the retard for linking and comparing ebola to a kids candy that poses a choking hazard that kills them.

Asswipe....I am making a comparison to show how fucking stupid you are because you will ban a candy from little kiddies but you won't ban people with Ebola from coming here to kill those little kiddies.

I did not say Kinder Eggs are safe or unsafe, that is not the point.

The point you stupid pile of shit is that you will make sure Kinder Eggs are stopped at the border but won't make sure Africans carrying Ebola are stopped at the border....or Hispanics bringing their third world diseases too through Texas to California.

Your stupidity is amazing...

No, the point is you are arguing against an imported product that is a dangerous product that killed American kids. Let our toddlers be happy with Hershey and screw the imported chocolate it they don't want to follow the same rules as Hershey and all the other friggin hollow chocolate egg producers.

The ban was put in effect after four American kids choked to death on Kinder toy inserts.

Four dead kids ...

10527539_655473034545884_1496722112761207926_n_zps3a4241ff.jpg

SHITSTAIN....I only used Kinder Eggs as an example.

The point is you will ban fucking candy but not Ebola Africans.....

Unbelievable. This imbecile keeps ranting on and on about freaking kinder eggs.

You're probably incubating ebola right now bud! Get a clue!

Again let me know when Kinder Eggs are a public health concern for all Americans compared to Ebola.....

Forum List

Back