Kings / Warriors Game 1 was a classic!

Super game.

Wiggens came back and didn't look like he even missed a beat, but a series of King's threes in the fourth quarter did it.
So nice to see the younger team overtake the veteran champs. Of course they still have to win one more game.

This is why I love the playoffs. I didn’t even know who

De'Aaron Fox was until yesterday. Now I do. Still dont know any of his teammates but I will be watching game 2. Then next year I’ll watch more king games. I don’t think I watched one game this year. Weird.​

The playoffs are where you make a name for yourself. Like trae young the year Gianni won. He was amazing. Now I like watching hawk games.

How far will the kings go? They may not make it out of the first round. Golden state will win the next game.

So nice to see the younger team overtake the veteran champs. Of course they still have to win one more game.

This is why I love the playoffs. I didn’t even know who

De'Aaron Fox was until yesterday. Now I do. Still dont know any of his teammates but I will be watching game 2. Then next year I’ll watch more king games. I don’t think I watched one game this year. Weird.​

The playoffs are where you make a name for yourself. Like trae young the year Gianni won. He was amazing. Now I like watching hawk games.

How far will the kings go? They may not make it out of the first round. Golden state will win the next game.
I'd never heard of Fox either. Him and Malik Monk took that game over when it looked like the Warriors were going to pull away.

I'd never heard of Fox either. Him and Malik Monk took that game over when it looked like the Warriors were going to pull away.
Only two good games yesterday. I told my dad the Knicks would beat Cleveland. Although how about Donovan Mitchell? He made a name for himself yesterday too.

Usually the first round sucks. Two of the 4 matchups yesterday are done. Two will be interesting.

3 of the 4 games today should be interesting. The bucks are going to kill the Heat. In fact I wouldn’t play Kris Middleton this series.

i'm a Kings fan because i like Kev Heurter. i'm trolling Draymond Green all day on twitter to make him lose focus

Game was good. but i want more! i will not be satisfied until the Kings win a championship!

Only two good games yesterday. I told my dad the Knicks would beat Cleveland. Although how about Donovan Mitchell? He made a name for himself yesterday too.

Usually the first round sucks. Two of the 4 matchups yesterday are done. Two will be interesting.

3 of the 4 games today should be interesting. The bucks are going to kill the Heat. In fact I wouldn’t play Kris Middleton this series.
Boy was I wrong. Bucks lose game 1. Glad the Suns lost to the Clippers. I woke up to that news.

And I thought the Lakers would lose. Uh Oh.

i'm a Kings fan because i like Kev Heurter. i'm trolling Draymond Green all day on twitter to make him lose focus

Game was good. but i want more! i will not be satisfied until the Kings win a championship!

If Bucks aren't going to win I'm rooting for the Kings, Grizz, Heat, Nuggets, Timberwolves, Clippers, 76rs, Celtics, Knicks or Cavs, Nets, Hawks.

In other words, someone new. Not Lakers or Golden State again

I can't root for the Suns now that they have Durant. Just can't.

i'm watching Game 2 tonight with a couple of my bros (if we can stay awake until 5 AM in lebanon)

Huerter needs to step up this time! 6 points in 30 minutes was pathetic

Forum List

Back