🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kmart Will Shortly Have Only Three Stores Left In The United States

I am in NW Arkansas in the place the old amusement park Dogpatch was. Lil Abner and all that.

Awesome. Thanks!

Right now the owner of Bass Pro shops has bought it and it's under development. It's not going to be a Bass Pro shop. We're not sure what it's going to be but they are working very hard on it.

From where? Heaven?

Kmart Will Shortly Have Only Three Stores Left In The United States​

Yeah, sadly, they and Walmart both got their starts at about the same time but Kresge was poorly run and tried to compete with Walmart on price which was a stupid thing to do and they failed to market selectively as Target does; they had a store full of stuff people were buying and wanted to buy, just increasingly so not from the KMart.

My city used to have that Roses store. It is now a Home Depot and our K-Mart building is now a place named Rural King.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can't remember when the Roses place closed here, but its been five years now since we lost our K-Mart store.
Yep, our Rural King in in the old Roses then K-Mart building also......That place is always busy......They have some decent gun deals too.

According to the clip, the three remaining stores are in Westwood New Jersey, Long Island New York, and Miami Florida. Does anyone here live in them areas or know anyone who does? I don't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I miss the wonderful in store dining options!
1649791790992.jpeg

1649791810440.jpeg

1649791837074.jpeg

According to the clip, the three remaining stores are in Westwood New Jersey, Long Island New York, and Miami Florida. Does anyone here live in them areas or know anyone who does? I don't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Apparently there's one in Cleveland Ohio since that's where Stashman gets his underpants since they're scarce where he comes from.

Sears and K-Mart merged, many years ago. The respective stores kept their names, but for a long time, Sears and K-Mart have been basically the same chain under two different names.

Oh and I guess we don't have a Sears anymore as I found out yesterday that it closed.

Forum List

Back