🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kmart Will Shortly Have Only Three Stores Left In The United States

So what are you going to do when it finally closes? Stack up on more toilet paper instead?
I've made arrangements with Dustin Hoffman to buy them from him. He buys them there too and buys in bulk. So he has like thousands of pair. Luckily we're the same size. :banana:

I've made arrangements with Dustin Hoffman to buy them from him. He buys them there too and buys in bulk. So he has like thousands of pair. Luckily we're the same size. :banana:

So then what will he wear if you start buying all of his underwear?

If it's yellow let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down.

That's us right now because of the pipes gurgling from all the rain lol thank goodness there's no red right now otherwise we'd be dead. XD

I thought that Toys R Us was making a comeback? Or maybe that's just online stores.
Toys R Us still exist in Canada, but there are none in the US. When they closed all of the US sales off, my wife had a gift card left unspent, so we tried to use it in Kelowna, BC but they wouldn't honor it.

I never, EVER shop on-line.

I wonder how many folks complaining in this thread. . . buy stuff on-line? :dunno:

There probably would have been room in the market for Sears, Pennies, & K-mart. . . but y'all put workers and businesses out of business, and destroyed communities, because you like your smart phones and on-line shopping.

You never understood what it meant for local communities, or how it would enable the oligarchs to control you.

:rolleyes:

This is the result.

If you don't stop, more mom & pop stores will follow, and they will have complete control of supply chains, and control over your all your consumer options eventually.
Remember book stores? Before Amazon put them out of business too?

Forum List

Back