Coming Soon, Registering Illegals in the Armed Forces

To add to this:

I’ll be honest…if someone comes here illegally but wants to serve in the military, I’d be game for that being a quick path to citizenship. However, if in the next 6 months we see a couple million illegals suddenly become voting citizens, then we’ll know what is going on.
Fear monger much?

MAGA Magnified

They won't fight to defend us from greedy and jealous foreigners; they will fight against the seceding Red States. Our present Rainbow military is far too weak to defend the Blue-State Union. Any traditional males in the military will desert to fight for the Red State secession. Even by drafting the invaders, the government's military position is hopeless.
They won't be there to defend us. They will be enemy Democrat's private little army.

This is a good step forward....

15 SEC. 532. PROHIBITION ON CANNABIS TESTING FOR EN16 LISTMENT OR COMMISSION IN CERTAIN17 ARMED FORCES.18 Subject to subsection (a) of section 504 of chapter 3119 of title 10, United States Code, the Secretary of the military20 department concerned may not require an individual to21 submit to a test for cannabis as a condition of enlistment22 of such individual as a member, or the commission of such23 individual as an officer, of an Armed Force.
HOLD THE FUCK ON…you think American taxpayers should hire stoned soldiers?
Are you sure you’re a Vet? Be honest.

Weird thing you will find about us Vets, we like freedom. I know it is a weird concept for you, but that is because you have never done anything to earn yours.

Fear monger much?
Nope, why do you think most of the people crossing the borders are military aged males? They are openly talking an about their plan.

Bring them in, sign them up, make them citizens. Then vote.

Because they want jobs

1). Thanks for admitting they are actually economic migrants and not asylum seekers

2) let see if Schumer offers them immediate citizenship in exchange for military service.

HR 8070, Sec 531

‘‘SEC. 3. (a)(1) Except as otherwise provided in this title, every male citizen of the United States, and every other male person residing in the United States, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six, shall be automatically registered under this Act by the Director of the Selective Service System

Remember how Obama III brought in 250,000 Illegals males between the ages of 18 and 26 every single month across the Southern Border?

Well guess who going to be wearing a US Uniform if this passes?

https://www.congress.gov/118/bills/hr8070/BILLS-118hr8070rh.pdf

Not sure what you are complaining about.

The Army is facing a manpower shortage. (Just like everyone else in Biden's booming economy).

This sounds like a good solution. Undocumented immigrants sign up for the armed forces, and earn citizenship.

Reminds me of one time when they did a "random" drug test to catch one guy they knew had issues. But they had to put a bunch of the rest of us in the line to make it look "Fair".

The Captain said to me, "You aren't on drugs, are you, Sergeant B####?"

I replied, not missing a beat, "No, Sir! I'm like this normally, Sir!!!" He had a good laugh.

1). Thanks for admitting they are actually economic migrants and not asylum seekers

2) let see if Schumer offers them immediate citizenship in exchange for military service.
1 Single males? That has always been the case

2. Won't happen and you know it

The Army is facing a manpower shortage. (Just like everyone else in Biden's booming economy).

This sounds like a good solution. Undocumented immigrants sign up for the armed forces, and earn citizenship.

It would be like Xi inviting Falun or Tibetans or Muslim into the People’s Army

Toss out Biden and his Woke BudLight Army and we’ll be fine

It would be like Xi inviting Falun or Tibetans or Muslim into the People’s Army
China has conscription, so they probably already are.

Since all those groups are already Chinese citizens, it's not really a comparable thing.

They probably don't want to be conscripted.

Meanwhile, some undocumented want to join the military if it means they get citizenship at some point.

Honestly, sounds like a win-win for everyone. Except the wingnut who lives in mortal fear a Mexican might date his daughter.

Reminds me of one time when they did a "random" drug test to catch one guy they knew had issues. But they had to put a bunch of the rest of us in the line to make it look "Fair".

The Captain said to me, "You aren't on drugs, are you, Sergeant B####?"

I replied, not missing a beat, "No, Sir! I'm like this normally, Sir!!!" He had a good laugh.

More of the stupid shit we do in this country. I have a picture of the CO of my last flying squadron sitting in the cockpit of his FA-18 holding a beer and that is cool but some LCpl takes a hit off a bong while on leave 3 weeks ago and happens to get his number called for random piss test and he is out on his ear.

More of the stupid shit we do in this country. I have a picture of the CO of my last flying squadron sitting in the cockpit of his FA-18 holding a beer and that is cool but some LCpl takes a hit off a bong while on leave 3 weeks ago and happens to get his number called for random piss test and he is out on his ear.

well, when I was in, they didn't throw people out.

The Sergeant they did manage to catch was required to go through manetory drug counseling, for what little good it did him. He walked out on his wife and kid to shack up with some other woman.

I don't think they threw him out until his third or fourth piss test.

well, when I was in, they didn't throw people out.

The Sergeant they did manage to catch was required to go through manetory drug counseling, for what little good it did him. He walked out on his wife and kid to shack up with some other woman.

I don't think they threw him out until his third or fourth piss test.

Not sure when you were in, but in the 90s and 2000s it was one positive test and you are out.

Forum List

Back