Korean Army Parade Footage.Did We Notice?,They All Look 5'7", about 125 Pounds.These Are"Macho Men"?

The women look like little dolls. Ain't they cute? :boobies::happy-1::laugh::tongue:

article-2381052-1B03F65C000005DC-523_634x428.jpg

wyeto?

They did look pretty little, but they can high step like the Rockettes! That should be useful in battlefield situations.
im 6 feet, pretty solid 195,,,over 50,,,,I could body slam any of these ken dolls, with ease !!!

What a fucking hardo hero...
in my prime, in my mid-40's, i could of taken on two of these popsicles. I still work out, but dont know if I will ever be able to press 135 over my head 8 times,,,that was a regular work out back then

Oh, you badass you...

grandpa-fight_o_685180.gif

Do you always let your hatred get in the way of having a relevant discussion? That must be a helluva way of going through life.

We're talking about wee little North Korean people here. Is there something you can add to the discussion? Like whether or not North Korean women have sideways pussies, or how many of them you can whip?
doesnt get itchy down there after 30 minutes of walking/marching in that parade?

Pretty sure height and weight don't matter when it comes to using a gun in battle. This isn't 1914 when in WWI there was lots of hand to hand combat in trenches.

Pretty sure height and weight don't matter when it comes to using a gun in battle. This isn't 1914 when in WWI there was lots of hand to hand combat in trenches.
maybe they are only allowed to eat at Kim's all you can eat for 75 cents buffetts?

im 6 feet, pretty solid 195,,,over 50,,,,I could body slam any of these ken dolls, with ease !!!

in my prime, in my mid-40's, i could of taken on two of these popsicles. I still work out, but dont know if I will ever be able to press 135 over my head 8 times,,,that was a regular work out back then

Oh, you badass you...

Do you always let your hatred get in the way of having a relevant discussion? That must be a helluva way of going through life.

We're talking about wee little North Korean people here. Is there something you can add to the discussion? Like whether or not North Korean women have sideways pussies, or how many of them you can whip?
i will wrestle four of the korean women soldiers,,,but i will be gentile!

You won't be Jewish?

They did look pretty little, but they can high step like the Rockettes! That should be useful in battlefield situations.

you think China will try to pull that stunt again next olympics? i dont know what the minimum age is for gymnastics,,,but gee,,,last time around,,they all looked about 10-12

Oh, you badass you...

You have misdirected your comments.

? They were tiny the last time we fought them. We didn't win.

We weren't fighting only NORKS. We were fighting Chinese too. Waves of them.

We weren't alone either, though. It won't be the NK's alone this time. China's still right there.

Doubtful they would intervene this time, if war was conventional. They've grown fat, lazy, and capitalist. They'd shit bricks if it went nuclear, but not conventional.

You really think China would lose all that income from their biggest customer? Their market would take a steep dive and Chinese would be flying out of every hi-rise window.

They are very proud, have a LOT of citizens they don't mind sacrificing and will do whatever it takes to keep the West from their border. They would take NK themselves, IMO, before they allow a united Korea or any Western nation, UN to control that plot of land.

We are talking about a country that sacrifices it's people to a preventable explosion, then sends in over 1000 firefighters without protection, knowing it was a deadly chemical explosion and poisonous gas was released.

China explosions: What we know about what happened in Tianjin - BBC News

They claim 170ish casualties (way underreported), more than half of whom were firefighters. They ignored the huge plume of poisonous gas heading out to sea.

China cares little for her people and even less for other peoples. Don't count on being able to cow China.

you think China will try to pull that stunt again next olympics? i dont know what the minimum age is for gymnastics,,,but gee,,,last time around,,they all looked about 10-12
oh wait,,,wasnt the olympics in China that summer? what was the excuse for their team being 30% smaller than the rest? smoking?

:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: By now most of us have seen that footage, especially on Fox showing the Army/Defense parade in the Capital of N.Korea. But did anyone take notice of how skinny all the men are? This is Kim's Finest? One or Two Million Soldiers, all around 5 ft 7? Between 110 and 130 Pounds? God, by the time they are in full uniform/maybe bullet proof wear, they are probably closer to 180 pounds and wont be able to run.
:iagree:
So how did they get so skinny and what the hell is Mao Small Dong feeding them?
:tank:
Then why do conservatives wet their pants at the thought of bringing al Qaeda prisoners from GTMO to SuperMax prisons?

oh wait,,,wasnt the olympics in China that summer? what was the excuse for their team being 30% smaller than the rest? smoking?

No, they actually starve and train the kids to the point they no longer have their periods and in some cases have no clue they hit puberty and it stunts their growth.

"2) Physicality

Gymnasts are unbelievably fit when they’re adults, so imagine that kind of fitness in a child. Specifically, they have low body fat. And this doesn’t just pertain to gymnasts, almost all Olympic athletes have low body fat, sometimes in the single digits. And gymnasts have had low body fat since they were 5. Because the stores of fat are so low the body thinks, “I don’t have a lot of fat supply. Maybe it’s best not to grow up right now and wait until I have a little more fat.”

The low levels of fat cause two big reactions in the body that delay puberty:

1) Decreasing levels of gonadotrophin. If you didn’t already infer from the name, gonadotrophin is responsible for the creation of sex hormones. Decreased levels of this delay the normal symptoms of female puberty, like increased breast tissue, darker arm, leg and pubic hair, and menstruation. Most gymnasts eventually undergo puberty by the time they’re 13 or 14, sometimes even 15. Unfortunately, because their puberty is delayed and not allowed to develop correctly, these gymnasts often experience hormonal problems, and sometimes infertility, in the future.

2) Lower levels of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1). Less fat and sugar means less glucose, means less insulin, means no growth. This is the reason gymnasts don’t often grow above 5’3″. The big growth spurt during puberty is caused by IGF-1. It allows long bones, such as the femur and humorous, and soft muscle tissues to grow into adulthood. Because gymnasts train so rigorously, their muscles are already fit and strong so they really don’t have much need to grow anymore. But the bones are the structures that suffer most. There haven’t been many studies because there aren’t many elderly gymnasts, but I wouldn’t be surprised if in 20 or 30 years they discover that gymnasts are more likely to get osteoporosis than regular women."

Why Female Olympic Gymnasts Look Like Children

China cares little for her people and even less for other peoples. ....

Don't overdo it.

Does China (govt) treat other peoples better than her own? I am referring to the govt when I say "China", and the Chinese when I say "her people." Do you feel China treats her people well? Fairly? It does not appear so to me, but I don't actually know a govt official from China so could be wrong. It happened once before.

:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: By now most of us have seen that footage, especially on Fox showing the Army/Defense parade in the Capital of N.Korea. But did anyone take notice of how skinny all the men are? This is Kim's Finest? One or Two Million Soldiers, all around 5 ft 7? Between 110 and 130 Pounds? God, by the time they are in full uniform/maybe bullet proof wear, they are probably closer to 180 pounds and wont be able to run.
:iagree:
So how did they get so skinny and what the hell is Mao Small Dong feeding them?
:tank:
LOL So you are saying that skinny little asians cannot fight? LOL

landscape-1442335302-2-gurkha-image.jpg

10 Stories That Prove Gurkhas Are the Fiercest Fighters on the Planet

I hope that we do not have to fight in Korea, but if we do, we will be fighting an enemy that has fought us before, and they were not easy meat.

You don't body slam people in combat. You shoot them, or blow them up. The VC got a lot of our guys in 'Nam, and they are even smaller and more lightly built than the Koreans. Your braggadicio leads me to believe you would be easy meat for any of the well trained North Korean soldiers.

You don't body slam people in combat. You shoot them, or blow them up. The VC got a lot of our guys in 'Nam, and they are even smaller and more lightly built than the Koreans. Your braggadicio leads me to believe you would be easy meat for any of the well trained North Korean soldiers.

Or a feisty octogenarian.

Forum List

Back