Kyle Rittenhouse accuses Biden of ‘malice, defamation’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kyle Rittenhouse slammed Joe Biden for “defaming” his character when the president tweeted out a video suggesting the teen is a white supremacist.

“It’s actual malice, defaming my character for him to say something like that,” Rittenhouse told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson during an hour-long interview that aired Monday night.

Rittenhouse, who was acquitted on all charges last Friday in his highly-publicized murder trial, was responding to a question from Carlson about how he felt over the president’s comments.

Biden, when he was a presidential candidate in September 2020, had tweeted that “there’s no other way to put it: the President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacists on the debate stage last night,” referring to then-president Donald Trump.

The post, which includes a 50-second clip, refers to a question Fox News host Chris Wallace asked Trump during a presidential debate about whether he was willing “to condemn white supremacists and militia groups” in the wake of unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and other American cities.

**SNIP**

Rittenhouse, in Monday night’s interview, also blasted Biden over his post-verdict prepared statement, where the president said he was “angry and concerned” over the trial’s outcome.

“Mr. President, if I could say one thing to you, I would urge you to go back and watch the trial and understand the facts before you make a statement,” Rittenhouse said.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

IMO Rittenhouse should now keep his mouth shut and let his lawyers do the talking...in Federal court...Civil Division...tens of millions of dollars

This kid is amazing, for being 18 years old he is so well mannered and you can tell this is not a façade he is a real KID, he wasn’t even into politics and when his own lawyer Lin Wood said he was in an “un-orgainized” militia Kyle did even know what one was which nether did I at 17. I just hope Kyle has the BEST Thanksgiving dinner with his family land wish the kid nothing but the best

Kyle Rittenhouse slammed Joe Biden for “defaming” his character when the president tweeted out a video suggesting the teen is a white supremacist.

“It’s actual malice, defaming my character for him to say something like that,” Rittenhouse told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson during an hour-long interview that aired Monday night.

Rittenhouse, who was acquitted on all charges last Friday in his highly-publicized murder trial, was responding to a question from Carlson about how he felt over the president’s comments.

Biden, when he was a presidential candidate in September 2020, had tweeted that “there’s no other way to put it: the President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacists on the debate stage last night,” referring to then-president Donald Trump.

The post, which includes a 50-second clip, refers to a question Fox News host Chris Wallace asked Trump during a presidential debate about whether he was willing “to condemn white supremacists and militia groups” in the wake of unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and other American cities.

**SNIP**

Rittenhouse, in Monday night’s interview, also blasted Biden over his post-verdict prepared statement, where the president said he was “angry and concerned” over the trial’s outcome.

“Mr. President, if I could say one thing to you, I would urge you to go back and watch the trial and understand the facts before you make a statement,” Rittenhouse said.

IMO Rittenhouse should now keep his mouth shut and let his lawyers do the talking...in Federal court...Civil Division...tens of millions of dollars
It was great and I loved it!!!

Here was the board libturds watching it

Attachments

• Sour-Grapes.jpg
    Sour-Grapes.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 37
Candy Corn (which is the most disgusting candy on earth) what is funny? I kno, it’s all
the liberal jealousy “ oh self defense is when someone breaks into your house” says every NON GUN OWNER.

Ill put it simple. Good Intent/ Bad Intent. Wether your gun hating tootsies care or not you can lawfully carry firearms with GOOD INTENT. Kyle didn’t grab his AR to start picking off Protestors, he was there to help HIS CITY. And he did, and he was wrongfully charged, and won! BURN IN HELL YOU MURDERING GLOBALISTS -Alex Jones I
I felt that

The Rittenhouse murder issues are alive and well.

In fact they're growing stronger every day.
It looks like it could be the straw that broke the camel's back.

America is triggered much?
So far, 5 murdered by 'car'.

“It’s actual malice, defaming my character for him to say something like that,” Rittenhouse told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson

He was being more generous than I would have been.

Take every dollar you can get from Joe Mr. Rittenhouse...sue him so bad that Jill has to do her own driving and shopping....
He won't get jack from Joe, but he can make a bundle on crowdsourcing the attempt, just like politicians raising money on donations. Lots of right-wing that would be willing to donate to the kid and not near the regulations and scrutiny of campaign money. This kid with no job can live like a young prince. Ain't it great to live in America?

He won't get jack from Joe, but he can make a bundle on crowdsourcing the attempt, just like politicians raising money on donations. Lots of right-wing that would be willing to donate to the kid and not near the regulations and scrutiny of campaign money. This kid with no job can live like a young prince. Ain't it great to live in America?
A few crocodile tears will help also.

**SNIP**

Bingo!

The president stupidly and irresponsibly opened his yap a second time, implying guilt where none exists, the piece shit!

IMO Rittenhouse should now keep his mouth shut and let his lawyers do the talking...in Federal court...Civil Division...tens of millions of dollars.

Agree!

A few crocodile tears will help also.
Nah, croc tears are useless. This is America in the 21st Century, go for the money, especially if it is on somebody else's dime, and you can siphon off financial support during the process, win or lose.

So the logic is:

1. Joe denounced white supremacy

2. Kyle Rittenhouse took offense?

Kyle Rittenhouse said he was a BLM supporter on the Tucker Carlson Show. He also said he only shot white people.

So the logic is:

1. Joe denounced white supremacy

2. Kyle Rittenhouse took offense?

Kyle Rittenhouse said he was a BLM supporter on the Tucker Carlson Show. He also said he only shot white people.
So NOT what happened...

Is that the spin they are spouting?

Kyle wasn't political whatsoever. Kyle didn't even understand half about the derogatory terms Joe Biden called him...and the MSM was worse in the things they said about him.

Time for a revolution in the media... independence Day is coming.

The Biden defamation trial will be fun.

At the time Joey Xi uttered those words he was neither Vice president nor President. He was just a plain ole citizen. He certainly can be sued for libel, malice, and defamation.
Have no fear though Merrick Garland will work hard with Wray to find some vague Federal regulation/Law to charge Kyle with.

Forum List

Back