Kyle Rittenhouse weighs in on Daniel Perry defending himself from a BLM mob

You’re wrong on this one my friend. Daniel was literally surrounded by a violent mob that could’ve pulled him out of the car and beat the living shit out of him or killed him. He had a gun pointed at him the man had an AK 47. You’re on the wrong side of history here
"could've"? But didn't. He's a murderer.....therefore a MAGAt hero.

You’re wrong on this one my friend. Daniel was literally surrounded by a violent mob that could’ve pulled him out of the car and beat the living shit out of him or killed him. He had a gun pointed at him the man had an AK 47. You’re on the wrong side of history here
The gun was never pointed at him. He can’t be defending himself from someone legally carrying a firearm pointed at the ground.

Last edited:
The gun was never pointed at him. He can’t be defending himself from someone legally carrying a firearm pointed at the ground.
Regardless of anything you’re wrong big time you were surrounded by a mob including a man with an AK 47. And they were about to beat the living shit out of him

I cannot believe the things you’re saying in this thread.

These words are not used lightly some Democrats are completely evil, racist against white people and sick in the head. There’s no other words to use. They say nothing about the Black Lives Matter rioters who murdered people and then they defend the same rioters who finally had justice come to them. Unbelievable .

This guy is gonna get out of prison, praise God the far left is powerless to do anything. Sit down at the child’s table far left you people never belong in any position to power your monsters

I cannot believe that there are people in this thread who are justifying the imprisonment of an innocent man who was literally surrounded by a violent mod ready to kill him. What a bunch of racist monsters the far left is

Regardless of anything you’re wrong big time you were surrounded by a mob including a man with an AK 47. And they were about to beat the living shit out of him

I cannot believe the things you’re saying in this thread.

That one is literally a fucking pyscho.
No good will come from talking with it.

Forum List

Back