Kyle Rittenhouse weighs in on Daniel Perry defending himself from a BLM mob

They have a right to defend themselves when threatened.

Note how that doesn’t say they have a right to defend themselves when they feel threatened.
Don't respond to anymore of my posts. You are too enmeshed in your ideology to have a rational discussion.

They were BLM and I am asking if he was justified. No reason to make it political. Did you see the video?
Its all political. Both instances were BLM/AntiFA thugs thinking they could abuse an armed citizen and in both instances self defense took out the communists

What video are you talking about? Be specific

Don't respond to anymore of my posts. You are too enmeshed in your ideology to have a rational discussion.
I’m sticking with the law.

Feeling threatened isn’t sufficient. If Garrett Foster didn’t threaten Perry, he has no legal right to shoot him in self defense.

Its all political. Both instances were BLM/AntiFA thugs thinking they could abuse an armed citizen and in both instances self defense took out the communists

What video are you talking about? Be specific
The video of Kyle running away scared of the BLM protestors. Now I didn't see it but Trump said he was defending himself. Now I don't like Trump but he may be right. I honestly don'tknow.

The video of Kyle running away scared of the BLM protestors. Now I didn't see it but Trump said he was defending himself. Now I don't like Trump but he may be right. I honestly don'tknow.
I don't know wtf you're on about you seem all over the place today

I’m sticking with the law.

Feeling threatened isn’t sufficient. If Garrett Foster didn’t threaten Perry, he has no legal right to shoot him in self defense.
I nicely told you to not respond to any of my posts. Are you retarded?

Forum List

Back