Kyle Rittenhouse weighs in on Daniel Perry defending himself from a BLM mob

And we are back to you acting like a child because you ran out of coherent responses.
No, cause I'm done playing your stupid tail chaser games

1660796583325056.jpg

You have no clue about the video of Kyle? I'm not making it up. It was what Trump said, he said he saw the video and it looked like self defense.
WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT KYLES CASE. KYLE IS BEING INTERVIEWED BY TUCKER CARLSON ABOUT SGT PERRY'S CASE IN THE OP

WE AREN'T TALKING ABOUT KYLES CASE. KYLE IS BEING INTERVIEWED BY TUCKER CARLSON ABOUT SGT PERRY'S CASE IN THE OP
That's fine but can't u respond to my inquries? I'm just asking questions and it does relate. Not like I'm in left field with nonsense. Did you see the video?

This guy is gonna get out of prison, praise God the far left is powerless to do anything. Sit down at the child’s table far left you people never belong in any position to power your monsters

I cannot believe that there are people in this thread who are justifying the imprisonment of an innocent man who was literally surrounded by a violent mod ready to kill him. What a bunch of racist monsters the far left is
That there innocent man seems to have driven into the middle of the crowd on purpose. So that he could kill someone.

I know he was found guilty and that picture doesn't show a gun. Even if he did have a gun that doesn't mean you unload 5 shots on him. So why is Abbott doing this shit?
Abbott just trying to look cool to the MAGA crowd. His request to those that can actually pardon in the state of Texas will be denied. A week later y'all won't remember who Perry is.

Abbott just trying to look cool to the MAGA crowd. His request to those that can actually pardon in the state of Texas will be denied. A week later y'all won't remember who Perry is.
Do you see the gun in the picture? How can you defend this guy if he was pointing a gun? Now I don't see the gun because the pic is grainy. Did he have the rifle pointing?

Do you see the gun in the picture? How can you defend this guy if he was pointing a gun? Now I don't see the gun because the pic is grainy. Did he have the rifle pointing?
I'm not the defending the communist. The guy pointing the gun at the car is FOSTER a blm terrorist. The guy who shot him is SGT Perry

That is an excellent post that we can clearly see that man is pointing his gun. I have no idea why marener thinks it’s OK for an innocent man to go to jail. Thank God this man Daniel is going to get pardoned and get out of jail.

And here was Daniel an army veteran low on money he’s doing Uber rides for extra money you got a wonder what Uber did for this man to do they ever say anything to stick up for him. Uber is known for treating their employees like trash .

To the far left these folks on the left that have absolutely no right to intimidate people to surround a single car with a mob of people armed with weapons…. you have no right to do that in this country. And the American people will defend ourselves as a our right

Freedom and justice prevails.

Because Marener is a Left-Wing Lunatic Piece of shit.

Forum List

Back