Doctor who makes $286,000 a year steals from Target (3 times) and gets caught.....

Some people just HAVE to steal. Kleptomania is in their blood. Sad.

Yeah, there's one right there....

biden stimulants.png

There are those that are against help for people who have an illness. They think health care is limited for those who are rich
If Medicare ends or my financial help with it, then I would be dead. I am grateful they are basically keeping me alive. When I get a kidney I won't have to do dialysis anymore. The anti-rejection meds have their own drawbacks but I would at least like to try and see how that goes. :)

If Medicare ends or my financial help with it, then I would be dead. I am grateful they are basically keeping me alive. When I get a kidney I won't have to do dialysis anymore. The anti-rejection meds have their own drawbacks but I would at least like to try and see how that goes. :)

I feel for you and hope things work out for you.

Medicare and social security are 2 of the greatest things this nation has ever created.

Wow, what a way to lose a high paying job! She is a medical director and had been stealing at Target. After 3 times, they finally caught her. Making that kind of money and you need to steal?

Kleptos are pathological. What was that actress? Ally Sheedy? Okay, I guess that's right.

Dialysis is $10,200 a day. Medicare pays a small portion. The remainder (for me) is now picked by a financial program. So yes I do not pay for it. But then you have all the surgeries on my arm to keep my access open and the same applies. It's not the medical. it's more the cost of living and my rent went up $200 and I could go on about how much things cost now. I don't want to bore you with all that. I'm just saying its hard living on disability.
Can you get a kidney transplant? I just talked to someone who got one. They don't remove your kidney, they leave it alone and add a third kidney under your abdomen, which leaves a bulge in your stomach.

Can you get a kidney transplant? I just talked to someone who got one. They don't remove your kidney, they leave it alone and add a third kidney under your abdomen, which leaves a bulge in your stomach.
I am on the list but "frozen" because I just had a mastectomy. You have to be fully healed and ready for surgery. True, they leave your nonworking kidney in there and just add the donor one. I've watch a lot of youtube videos and to see the progression of having a working kidney is amazing. :)

Wow, what a way to lose a high paying job! She is a medical director and had been stealing at Target. After 3 times, they finally caught her. Making that kind of money and you need to steal?

She’s probably hooked on drugs, booze or gambling

Forum List

Back