LA times: 5G breaks your DNA and gives you cancer

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The people are waking up to the dangers of globalism and Donald Trump is destroying the globalist agenda.

LA Times: 5G Breaks Your DNA And Gives You Cancer
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stupidity of sheep and their technology " you could be told you will die tomorrow" if you don't give up your techie toys. Do you think they would or could do it. Oh hell no. One whose not even addicted tot his crap would have a hard time not using some sort of computer be it their phone, lap top etc.

The people are waking up to the dangers of globalism and Donald Trump is destroying the globalist agenda.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stupidity of sheep and their technology " you could be told you will die tomorrow" if you don't give up your techie toys. Do you think they would or could do it. Oh hell no. One whose not even addicted tot his crap would have a hard time not using some sort of computer be it their phone, lap top etc.

I thought Trump was supposedly making the US more friendly to businesses like Apple.

Oh, and relaxing restrictions on business, say, if they're doing something harmful to human beings, it's okay now, the govt will not give a shit.

I thought Trump was supposedly making the US more friendly to businesses like Apple.

Oh, and relaxing restrictions on business, say, if they're doing something harmful to human beings, it's okay now, the govt will not give a shit.

Well, Apple did go all in for Hitlery, and that is one reason I will never buy a Apple product....Biggest bunch of hypocrites are in Apple.

Apple CEO Tim Cook Is Hosting a Fundraiser for Hillary Clinton

What the article ACTUALLY says ( in other words , let's translate from 'Alex Jones' to 'normal human'):

"I don’t think it’s clear that there are health risks, but it’s also not clear that there are no health risks,” said Leeka Kheifets, an epidemiology professor at UCLA’s Fielding School of Public Health who has studied the health effects of cellphone use"

Forum List

Back