Lame Stream Media is showing the Heat Index instead of the actual Temperatures. Go figure.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Just today on the Good Morning America Show, the Lame Stream Media "weatherman" put the Heat Indexes up on the map of the US of A. Now, some of you(low IQ libs) would look at it and say "WOW" that is really hot, because in some places, the heat indexes are like "feels like 106", when in actuality the temperatures only in the mid 90's. Why is the lame stream media doing this? Because they know if they show the real temperatures they are way below the "Hottest Day on Record", which goes against the GW narrative. So continue to watch, be ignorant of who is fucking you royally, and keep goose stepping along with your Fascist leaders.

Just today on the Good Morning America Show, the Lame Stream Media "weatherman" put the Heat Indexes up on the map of the US of A. Now, some of you(low IQ libs) would look at it and say "WOW" that is really hot, because in some places, the heat indexes are like "feels like 106", when in actuality the temperatures only in the mid 90's. Why is the lame stream media doing this? Because they know if they show the real temperatures they are way below the "Hottest Day on Record", which goes against the GW narrative. So continue to watch, be ignorant of who is fucking you royally, and keep goose stepping along with your Fascist leaders.

Hubby and I were just talking about this yesterday. For some reason yesterday we had a high of 90 degrees and yet were under a "heat advisory". Is this hot where we are? Yep. Is it unheard of or even unusually hot? Not even close. We can bet on hitting 90 degrees about every summer. It's not a routine thing, but not at all unusual either.

I just don't understand all the hoopla these days.

A heat advisory usually requires the combination of higher than average heat plus higher than average humidity. The National Weather Service leaves it up to the field offices as to when to issue one and under what criteria.

As for heat index, our weather usually gives you both the real temp and the heat index when it is hot.

It's nothing new. They've been doing it for years. It's the heat version of the wind chill factor. Wake up and smell the coffee, sheesh. Not everything is a conspiracy by the MSM. :rolleyes:

It's so that people don't just look at the temperature (say, 90) and think well that's not so bad. But if the humidity is high and they are working outside, it can lead to heat exhaustion a lot faster than on a low humidity day. Same idea with the wind chill temps that they have been using--wind chill is important if you want to hang onto your fingers and nose around here in the winter.

Holy fucking shit, you have now gone off the deep end!!

You think that heat indexes are a conspiracy!!

Well, they have been building up this conspiracy of yours for a long time.

When I joined the Corps 31 years ago we had (and they still do) heat flag conditions on the bases. Green, yellow, red and black. All were set off of a combination of heat and humidity...what is known as a heat index.

I am not sure I have ever been more embarrassed for someone after reading their post as I am for you.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back