Larry Kudlow admits he was wrong about Bidenomics. Economy is Great.

Trump isn’t blamed for the COVID crash.
Thats true because it wasnt his fault

In descending order the prime suspects are the Wuhan lab in china, China, Dr Fauchi, and finally democrat mayors and governors,

Thats true because it wasnt his fault

In descending order the prime suspects are the Wuhan lab in china, China, Dr Fauchi, and finally democrat mayors and governors,
But you just said that it doesn’t matter if it’s his fault or not. The president takes credit and blame all the same.

Inflation isn’t really Biden’s fault. It doesn’t stop the right from going after him.

But you just said that it doesn’t matter if it’s his fault or not. The president takes credit and blame all the same.

Inflation isn’t really Biden’s fault. It doesn’t stop the right from going after him.
I said trump does not deserve blame for the Covid crash because…

Biden is the president so yes, he gets the blame for inflation on his watch

We may look back in a few years Good Old Joe gone and not give him as much blame for inflation

But dont bet the rent money on it

1707091395256.png

1707091459053.png

~S~

Last edited:
I said trump does not deserve blame for the Covid crash because…

Biden is the president so yes, he gets the blame for inflation on his watch

We may look back in a few years Good Old Joe gone and not give him as much blame for inflation

But dont bet the rent money on it
Like I said. Trump doesn’t deserve blame. Biden gets blame.

It’s just politics. My guy good. Your guy bad. No independent though.

And of course we have the January jobs report

350,000 jobs created.

180K would be a decent “average “

This is TWOCE that … In a month that would normally have post holiday lay offs

It’s hard to ignore how good the economy is now.

Oh yeah. Just bought gas for under 3 bucks a gallon

Larry Kudlow, the Trump White House’s Director of the National Economic Council, on Thursday admitted on Fox News he was wrong about the Biden economy and all the predictions of an economic slowdown and impending recession that turned out to be false.

“Mea culpa,” said Kudlow, who has an extensive financial background including being the chief economist and senior managing director for Bear Sterns, the once powerful but now-defunct investment bank.

“I was wrong about the slowdown and the recession,” Kudlow continued. “So was the entire forecasting fraternity.”
“I don’t think you were wrong,” a Fox News on-air host responded.
“The Fed, everyone was wrong,” Kudlow insisted.

the United States never entered a recession under President Biden, and now economic experts have praised the U.S. economy as having performed the best post-COVID.

“The United States economy grew faster than any other large advanced economy last year — by a wide margin — and is on track to do so again in 2024,” Axios reported Wednesday. “America’s outperformance is rooted in its distinctive structural strengths, policy choices, and some luck. It reflects a fundamental resilience in the world’s largest economy that is easy to overlook amid the nation’s problems.”

The economy is doing great even if right wingers are claiming just the opposite. Even top right wing economists have to admit it.

bump

Forum List

Back