Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Same thing for Ashli Babbitt as I have pointed out many times. She was in her building. She Was not armed. The cop was not there to gun down women who had no arms at all on them.

I've argued many times that I do not believe there was any justification in shooting her. She was breaking into the Capital building which for some reason you wish to detract from but she didn't seem to be an actual threat to the cop.

Now you seem to think that since she was shot that giver the police the right to ignore the Constitution and kill people for exercising their actual rights. (there is no right to break into the Capital).

I can't figure out how that equates for you.

I would have to guess politics and I find that incredibly sad. I'll bet in other scenario's you will argue the 2nd tooth and nail.

The officer may break openany outer or inner door orwindow of a house, or anypart of a house, or anythingtherein, to execute a searchwarrant, if, after notice ofhis authority and purpose,he is refused admittance orwhen necessary to liberatehimself or a person aidinghim in the execution of thewarrant.Law enforcement officers must identifythemselves and announce their purposebefore using force to enter a dwelling witha search warrant.

There was no search warrant but you'll spin, twist and misrepresent anything to push your politics.

Sad.

There are laws covering officers who knock on doors when saying they are the police. His way caused him to be killed.

Where were you guy when it was Ashli Babbitt being murdered by a cop? She was not even armed.

Go back and read what I said about that. Stop being lazy and stop accusing me of being a part of your political cults.

Same thing for Ashli Babbitt as I have pointed out many times. She was in her building. She Was not armed. The cop was not there to gun down women who had no arms at all on them.

The officer may break openany outer or inner door orwindow of a house, or anypart of a house, or anythingtherein, to execute a searchwarrant, if, after notice ofhis authority and purpose,he is refused admittance orwhen necessary to liberatehimself or a person aidinghim in the execution of thewarrant.Law enforcement officers must identifythemselves and announce their purposebefore using force to enter a dwelling witha search warrant.
There was no search warrant in this case. It was a Domestic Disturbance call and the cops went to the wrong apartment and killed a man. There's really no good ways to spin this for the police's side. As for the other side, well, he's a dead man and IMO that was unnecessary. Did they ever stop the fighting couple?
Maybe their neighbor getting shot gave them some perspective?

Not at all, but don't have them around your person if you're answering the door to them and they have announced themselves.

Again for the 500th time. It's his Constitutional right to answer his door armed.

Go back and read what I said about that. Stop being lazy and stop accusing me of being a part of your political cults.
Go back and read me and tell me you know now I did not mention cults. I did not read any post by you about that. That is what by the way?

There was no search warrant in this case. It was a Domestic Disturbance call and the cops went to the wrong apartment and killed a man. There's really no good ways to spin this for the police's side. As for the other side, well, he's a dead man and IMO that was unnecessary.
I am guilty of reading what little is said by the press. I mentioned search warrants understanding in this domestic disturbance he did not have one. The cop if punished will only be punished for being white. Ashli's was black so he was not punished and he had no warrant and there was no domestic disturbance in her case.

In her case, videos show around 3-4 cops next to her door that she hit a man for busting a window and the cops walked off seeing her there. They did not pull guns to shoot her. They did not even try to arrest her.

Again for the 500th time. It's his Constitutional right to answer his door armed.
Well you can try that if you want. Me? I'm not if it's the police. Not unless I'm prepared to shoot it out with them and die right there and then. G'luck with that! :D
They try to tromple on Constitutional rights all the time. The Patriot Act gave them more ways to violate your 4th Amendment rights.

Well you can try that if you want. Me? I'm not if it's the police. Not unless I'm prepared to shoot it out with them and die right there and then.

Why must you be ready to shoot it out just because you exercise your right to be armed?

Can the cops just shoot anyone that is armed?

Sounds like you are. I never mentioned Cult but you keep saying the word.

You argue that you have the right to be armed and then you argue the cops were right for killing this man because he exercised that right.

That's cult logic.

I am guilty of reading what little is said by the press. I mentioned search warrants understanding in this domestic disturbance he did not have one. The cop if punished will only be punished for being white. Ashli's was black so he was not punished and he had no warrant and there was no domestic disturbance in her case.

In her case, videos show around 3-4 cops next to her door that she hit a man for busting a window and the cops walked off seeing her there. They did not pull guns to shoot her. They did not even try to arrest her.
Nobody tried to arrest this guy. And the deputy did pull his gun to shoot him

Why must you be ready to shoot it out just because you exercise your right to be armed?

Can the cops just shoot anyone that is armed?
Yes. You need to understand that. If you have a gun in your hand(s), they are trained to neutralize the threat that is you and not hesitate at all.

That's why I say the training is flawed. It's not like I don't have friends that are LEOs, you know?

Did you read the actual law about this issue?

If you are in your home, your car, the park, and you are armed, you should not test cops. They will see that gun and shoot at you. If you like being shot, open the door and show them you are armed. Can you defend yourself when you are dead?

Yes, it's called the Constitution.

If you are in your home, your car, the park, and you are armed, you should not test cops. They will see that gun and shoot at you. If you like being shot, open the door and show them you are armed. Can you defend yourself when you are dead?

He was testing no one but you just can't be honest. Just like those in cults.

You can’t your dead. What makes you think someone has the right to murder you in your home simply because they have a badge?

Forum List

Back