🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Last nights debate....The Old Men and the She!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I'm sorry folks, you know I love my party and last nights debate, eh, was interesting.....I thought as usual Democrats always get the hard ball question, but that's okay, they all held their ground or better still their wheelchairs.....guys, we have go to get with the times, OLD WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT MAKE VOTERS EXCITED NOR TURN OUT!!

I'm sorry folks, you know I love my party and last nights debate, eh, was interesting.....I thought as usual Democrats always get the hard ball question, but that's okay, they all held their ground or better still their wheelchairs.....guys, we have go to get with the times, OLD WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT MAKE VOTERS EXCITED NOR TURN OUT!!

Martin O'Malley is 52. I suppose that would seem "old"...to a 12-year-old. It also makes him two years younger than Rand Paul.
Lincoln Chaffee is the same age as Carly Fiorina, and younger than Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, and Donald Trump.
Jim Webb is the same age as Donald Trump, who's older than Hillary Clinton.

But the all-time eldest Presidential candidate at age 77 was Ron Paul.

Seriously?

Here is the deal. If Bernie is out a lot of us are out. Many of us will not vote Democrat and I don't give a damn how you dress that up.

If Joe Biden was going to announce it by now.

If he does run, the Hillary machine will run him down.

Joe Biden, the Great White Hope
a074dc198042ce0d34c05757f0dbf8e6.jpg

The debate was Biden's to lose last night and he went to a Girl Scout meeting instead

It was nothing more than a Liberal circle jerk.

Martin O'Malley is 52. I suppose that would seem "old"...to a 12-year-old. It also makes him two years younger than Rand Paul.
Lincoln Chaffee is the same age as Carly Fiorina, and younger than Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, and Donald Trump.

Another ban is coming, but I have to go there.....if that is the case, than its true, white people do not age gracefully....LOLOLOLOLOLO

More people watched NCIS than Democratic debate.

More People Watched 'NCIS' Than the Democratic Debate - Fortune

I think what's happening is that most Americans expect the Democrats to lose in 2016, so there's no point in watching a debate between losers.

Anyhow, that's how I felt.
15 million watched the debate, more people watched this democratic primary debate than any other democratic primary debate in the nation's history....

So, me thinks it's not as dismal as you imply....

I think what's happening is that most Americans expect the Democrats to lose in 2016, so there's no point in watching a debate between losers.

15 million watched the debate, more people watched this democratic primary debate than any other democratic primary debate in the nation's history....

Tell me which Democrat has even a prayer to be elected President.

Tell me which Democrat has even a prayer to be elected President.
Hillary for one....

how about out of the Republicans...which Republican has even a prayer to be elected President?

Another ban is coming, but I have to go there.....if that is the case, than its true, white people do not age gracefully....LOLOLOLOLOLO
Again, if you consider 52 "old," I'd have to question your maturity. And it's nice that you can judge 1.376 billion people by the ones you see on TV.

Then it becomes a question of whether "attractiveness" is a requirement for running for public office, or only for "Dancing with the Stars."

That snooze fest should have had less viewers.....people aren't excited by our candidates and I don't blame em; The GOP on the other hand, numbers would be just a low, were it not for Trump...you know it and we all know it. I mean how often does anyone get the opportunity to hear a billionaire clown speak?

Again, if you consider 52 "old," I'd have to question your maturity. And it's nice that you can judge 1.376 billion people by the ones you see on TV.

Then it becomes a question of whether "attractiveness" is a requirement for running for public office, or only for "Dancing with the Stars."

If OMally is representation of what 52 looks like in white skin, than I definately plan to put more of my 401K money into Botox!!

If OMally is representation of what 52 looks like in white skin, than I definately plan to put more of my 401K money into Botox!!
Rand Paul is much prettier, and everyone knows looks are the first criterion for effective governance.

Forum List

Back