Latest Google Image, Really Ugly Person So Self Obsessed "Wrote" Seven Autobiagraphies.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The hardship of being Black in America is so difficult. It is so much better in Africa getting raped daily, eating dirt, living in huts and shitting on the dirt that is the main food source... :p

Maya Angelou - Wikipedia

Wow. Now you're going after Maya Angelou? Did you run out of black people to not like for no reason?

I dislike Blacks who are ugly, racist morons who exploit the generosity and kind heartedness of Western Civilization created by Whites! And their jewish handlers that put them in power. Is that a crime nowadays, missus social warrior douchebag? :p

I dislike Blacks who are ugly, racist morons who exploit the generosity and kind heartedness of Western Civilization created by Whites! And their jewish handlers that put them in power. Is that a crime nowadays, missus social warrior douchebag? :p

Um... how was Maya Angelou a racist?

Listen, aeronland, this thread is just getting started! Yes, HappyJoy, for democrats race consciousness is 100% political!

Listen, aeronland, this thread is just getting started! Yes, HappyJoy, for democrats race consciousness is 100% political!

How is she a racist? Because she supported Clinton over Obama in 2008? Does she hate black people that bad? :dunno:

aronland, who do you know who demanded publishing houses publish 7 autobiographies! This POS did nothing in WWII, the big one, except eat pancakes every morning and wonder why White dudes do not hit on her. Get with the program punk!

This POS did nothing in WWII, the big one

Hey, dummy. She would have only been 17 by the time World War 2 ended.

114.gif

So she was 5 years younger than most of the guys in the war fighting Nazis and Nips. Why didn't her ugly ass volunteer to be a nurse?

This is one of the most revealing threads of a top poster I have ever read, and I have read many.

MaryAnne, is that the best you can you social warrior you! :p Get out of my thread punk! :mad:

In all honesty, aaronland, (stop posting pics of that pedo) and I am surprised the homosexual nerd Obama Hussaine did not have domestic terrorist William Ayers write him another autobiography. So interesting when ugly ass illegal invaders whine about the Western World. :p

So she was 5 years younger than most of the guys in the war fighting Nazis and Nips. Why didn't her ugly ass volunteer to be a nurse?

At 14
MaryAnne, is that the best you can you social warrior you! :p Get out of my thread punk! :mad:

In all honesty I am surprised the homosexual nerd Obama Hussaine did not have domestic terrorist William Ayers write him another autobiography. So interesting when ugly ass illegal invaders whine about the Western World. :p

Your kind do not scare me at all.

Matter of fact I see a tiny,little man,not able to deal with his own failures,blaming every one else.

Aarun, I thought Blacks were not allowed in school till Reverant Micheal Luther King Junior came along. :p

Matter of fact I see a tiny,little man,not able to deal with his own failures,blaming every one else.

Mary, you are projecting your failed relationships onto me. Did you have boyfriends and "ex's" who beat you? Tell me their names and addresses and I will kick their asses.

Why am I debating somebody who is a 13 year old's made up message board character? :dunno:

Forum List

Back