Latest Islamist conspiracy theory: Jews have supernatural power since King David

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
How many Muslims believe in this stuff?

###

Iranian cleric: 'Jews have had access to genies since Davidic times'.
Cleric claims in televised interview that Israel was able to eliminate Hassan Nasrallah by employing the aid of supernatural creatures and advanced technologies the Jews have supposedly had for 3,000 years.
Israel National News. Sep 30, 2024, 3:51 PM (GMT+3)

How many Muslims believe in this stuff?

###

Iranian cleric: 'Jews have had access to genies since Davidic times'.
Cleric claims in televised interview that Israel was able to eliminate Hassan Nasrallah by employing the aid of supernatural creatures and advanced technologies the Jews have supposedly had for 3,000 years.
Israel National News. Sep 30, 2024, 3:51 PM (GMT+3)
Yea, it's called God.

Thanks for playing

4d0c4aabd7ad6b14948871674f5b4c83f4f783a39246567a76758a17de49f2bb.jpeg

A girlfriend of mine wants to know how to get in on the whole Jew conspiracy thing. Being a jew she has some how missed the notifications of the meetings and feels like should attend.

As for me I want to get in the whole world domination conspiracies myself. Sounds like a good deal.:D:D;)

A girlfriend of mine wants to know how to get in on the whole Jew conspiracy thing. Being a jew she has some how missed the notifications of the meetings and feels like should attend.

As for me I want to get in the whole world domination conspiracies myself. Sounds like a good deal.:D:D;)
It all depends on the "space Lazer controlling the weather..."

Forum List

Back