🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Latest News From Syria

Absolutely not. Whatever gave you that impression?
I don't hate people who are willing to live in peace with others and who can respect the religious rights of others. And let's face it, silly Phillip, no one is going to like Muslims who are busy killing others in the name of their religion, unless it is a simpleton like you. Yessiree, when Phillip had his chance to actually talk about what was happening in different Middle East countries, he was busy instead with his ridiculous poems, his crayon box and just posting a bunch of nonsense.

Hossly only speaks the truth about Jihadists around the world, he never showed that he hates Muslims or Arabs

I don't hate people who are willing to live in peace with others and who can respect the religious rights of others. And let's face it, silly Phillip, no one is going to like Muslims who are busy killing others in the name of their religion, unless it is a simpleton like you. Yessiree, when Phillip had his chance to actually talk about what was happening in different Middle East countries, he was busy instead with his ridiculous poems, his crayon box and just posting a bunch of nonsense.

Same old lying Hosshiite...First you say you don't hate Muslims but then you only hate the ones that kill for Religion, blah blah...Now which Muslims kill for their religion? Don't confuse a Land War with the Palestinians and some of the Jews in Israel who steal their land and expect flowers and not bullets in the name of their religion.

This is one sick demented conflict, where the rich subjugate the poor, and you're one too stupid Hick to see between the lines.
I believe that.

Same old lying Hosshiite...First you say you don't hate Muslims but then you only hate the ones that kill for Religion, blah blah...Now which Muslims kill for their religion? Don't confuse a Land War with the Palestinians and some of the Jews in Israel who steal their land and expect flowers and not bullets in the name of their religion.

This is one sick demented conflict, where the rich subjugate the poor, and you're one too stupid Hick to see between the lines.
I believe that.
Phillip you do a heap of bloviating and taking what I say out of context and projecting it to fit your ideas. I can't say you don't hate Muslims yourself and only snuggle up to them to attack the Jews.

I believe that.
Phillip you do a heap of bloviating and taking what I say out of context and projecting it to fit your ideas. I can't say you don't hate Muslims yourself and only snuggle up to them to attack the Jews.
Listen, PhillipShiite, am I supposed to love people like this? Maybe you do, but most normal people do not. Well, nobody ever accused you of being normal. Many of us can post loads of articles like those below, but a dumb cluck like you would only pipe up and say that we hate the Muslims. Well you are certainly free to just love people like this (when even there are other Muslims who are disgusted with what is happening).

Christians 'being rounded up and tortured' in Libya - Independent.ie

Bangladeshi Hindus under attack, temples destroyed

Insight: Little optimism for breakthrough in Thailand's forgotten jihad | Reuters

"Answer the question, Hosshiite: Do you sling mud because you simply Hate Muslims on these boards? A simple question.
A simple ? from a simpleton. Where do you see that?"

"OK I'll simplify it so you can understand...Do you hate Muslims. yes, or no?"

Where'd sunni-man go ? He's muslim. I didn't hate him.
DumbDumber.gif
he was an american-muslim, had a :cool: icon....but, i was torn with him. I'm no angel w/name calling/picture calling. i never said the 'rug burn' comments... i'm sure when people have said that to him (IR) it hurts. i felt bad yelling at him. i couldn't help it. he never wanted to answer my questions...

"Do you hate Muslims, yes or no?"

no one wants HARM....or violence. who doesn't wish for PEACE on earth. sometimes, it's about about culture/custom differences that get people ... riled up.

Hossfly is a man of peace. He loves all of humanity who are for peace regardless of race, religion or ethnicity. But when it comes to terrorists & their supporters like you, he rightfully speaks his mind. And so do I.

I believe that.

I believe that.
Do you hate Israelis?

Latest News From Syria

Who cares?

Latest News From America

No more American lives to protect Israeli interests.
Actually Huggy wanted to say that he desires America to help Al Qaeda, the Taliban and all the rest of those terrorist groups. Way to go, Huggy.

I doubt all jews and jew lovers lie. But you do. America is done sacrificing our best sons and daughters to further your stupid petty Israeli bullshit. The jews can settle with the arabs tomorrow if they so choose. They don't because they are assholes.

Don't get your hopes up about who I do and do not support. I could kill an arab just as easily as a jew. If we needed to attack Israel for some reason I would feel nothing for them any more than I cared if we killed arabs and muslims when we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Jews and muslims are both scum and we have wasted enough treasure and lives in your ignorant little squabble.

Latest News From Syria

Who cares?

Latest News From America

No more American lives to protect Israeli interests.
Actually Huggy wanted to say that he desires America to help Al Qaeda, the Taliban and all the rest of those terrorist groups. Way to go, Huggy.

I doubt all jews and jew lovers lie. But you do. America is done sacrificing our best sons and daughters to further your stupid petty Israeli bullshit. The jews can settle with the arabs tomorrow if they so choose. They don't because they are assholes.

Don't get your hopes up about who I do and do not support. I could kill an arab just as easily as a jew. If we needed to attack Israel for some reason I would feel nothing for them any more than I cared if we killed arabs and muslims when we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Jews and muslims are both scum and we have wasted enough treasure and lives in your ignorant little squabble.
At least you made your position perfectly clear.

Hossfly is a man of peace. He loves all of humanity who are for peace regardless of race, religion or ethnicity. But when it comes to terrorists & their supporters like you, he rightfully speaks his mind. And so do I.

I believe that.

I have never seen a hater like you who constantly gloats about Muslims killing each other...you are a total disgrace to Judaism...No doubt your blood was mixed with Nazis elsewhere...as for Ol' Hosshiite who constantly incites hate towards Muslims,. I can almost forgive a Hick who is mentally challenged...

I believe that.

I have never seen a hater like you who constantly gloats about Muslims killing each other...you are a total disgrace to Judaism...No doubt your blood was mixed with Nazis elsewhere...as for Ol' Hosshiite who constantly incites hate towards Muslims,. I can almost forgive a Hick who is mentally challenged...
Give it a rest, Phillip. MJB is just being sarcastic in so many of his posts, but you are too dumb to realize it. Meanwhile, do you really think you are fooling anyone that you actually care about the Muslims. If the Jews were not involved, you would not even be on this forum. Why didn't you ever speak up about what was going on when you were on another forum about what was happening in the Middle East. Many killings of innocent people, but your fingers stayed mighty still on your keyboard unless they were typing your regular nonsense. Since you refer to me as HossShiite, Phillip, I know you would mind that I call you the asino pazzo because that is what most of readers thought of you on another board and no doubt many of the readers here feel the same. Now keep on braying some more nonsense, asino pazzo.

BS! I am not a hater of Muslims. The relatively few Muslims I personally know are all fine people & one is even married to a Jewish girl in my extended family. But you are correct that when Muslims massacre each other, I feel no compassion whatsoever for them. In fact, I find them disgusting for prefering death over life. And indeed, I do wish them the best of success in their endeaver.

I believe that.

BS! I am not a hater of Muslims. The relatively few Muslims I personally know are all fine people & one is even married to a Jewish girl in my extended family. But you are correct that when Muslims massacre each other, I feel no compassion whatsoever for them. In fact, I find them disgusting for prefering death over life. And indeed, I do wish them the best of success in their endeaver.

MJ, Pbel is convinced we hate Muslims and nothing is further from the truth. Just because we revile Islamic terrorists doesn't mean we hate them all. It's the same with Germans and German Nazis but the ilk will never let it soak in.

Forum List

Back