🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Latest News From Syria

Excellent point. But you can't talk sense with those like Pbel. I doubt that he will believe me but I swear my oldest & best friend since grade school is a full blooded German, now German American. I was best man at his wedding in the Baptist church. Even got together with him for my 50th high school reunion.

Guys like Pbel are a dime a dozen. Problem is, someone still gets cheated on their dime.

BS! I am not a hater of Muslims. The relatively few Muslims I personally know are all fine people & one is even married to a Jewish girl in my extended family. But you are correct that when Muslims massacre each other, I feel no compassion whatsoever for them. In fact, I find them disgusting for prefering death over life. And indeed, I do wish them the best of success in their endeaver.

I have never seen a hater like you who constantly gloats about Muslims killing each other...you are a total disgrace to Judaism...No doubt your blood was mixed with Nazis elsewhere...as for Ol' Hosshiite who constantly incites hate towards Muslims,. I can almost forgive a Hick who is mentally challenged...
MJ, Pbel is convinced we hate Muslims and nothing is further from the truth. Just because we revile Islamic terrorists doesn't mean we hate them all. It's the same with Germans and German Nazis but the ilk will never let it soak in.

I think it would bode well for Pbel to just stick with what he believes rather than tell us what others believe.

Excellent point. But you can't talk sense with those like Pbel. I doubt that he will believe me but I swear my oldest & best friend since grade school is a full blooded German, now German American. I was best man at his wedding in the Baptist church. Even got together with him for my 50th high school reunion.

Guys like Pbel are a dime a dozen. Problem is, someone still gets cheated on their dime.

BS! I am not a hater of Muslims. The relatively few Muslims I personally know are all fine people & one is even married to a Jewish girl in my extended family. But you are correct that when Muslims massacre each other, I feel no compassion whatsoever for them. In fact, I find them disgusting for prefering death over life. And indeed, I do wish them the best of success in their endeaver.
MJ, Pbel is convinced we hate Muslims and nothing is further from the truth. Just because we revile Islamic terrorists doesn't mean we hate them all. It's the same with Germans and German Nazis but the ilk will never let it soak in.

I think it would bode well for Pbel to just stick with what he believes rather than tell us what others believe.

an interesting reality----muslims are taught from early childhood-----that the rest of
the world "HATES ISLAM" and is highly motivated to "DESTROY IT" In fact---the
entire career of muhummad is based on "self defense"------everyone was out to kill him---
so he was FORCED TO ATTACK,, MURDER, RAPE AND PILLAGE ----in self-defense. The
entire GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST----was completely defensive. I learned in
a mosque that the whole reason for writing the bible which was written by
"PERVERSE LIARS" is in an attempt to "DESTROY ISLAM". No one should be surprised
when muslims claim that jews hate them-----it provides their justification for their
policy which at this point in time has evolved into the absolute legalization of
killing any jew anywhere in the world of any age or gender. Islamic law is very logical---
there has to be a logical rationale

No matter who loses the power struggle for rule of Syria, the terrorists win.

Forum List

Back