*Law Enforcement Allowed Girl To Be Murdered*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. And so it is, they basically murdered her.
2. They let out her murderer out of jail, lowered his bond, he said "I will kill my girlfriend" before he was arrested.
3. He was arrested , and the had a bail he lowered down to where he could afford it, got a bail reduction, got out did some criminal shit, then went and murdered his ex-girlfriend.
4. She didn't deserve that, he should have his nuts cut off, and send to firing squad.

5. Such a sweet girl, mixed up with a terrible guy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So the cops let this guy loose even thou, they knew he was a wild animal aka a dog, then he killed this innocent girl.
2. I'm going to have to say, fuck these cops/jailers, and the courts who allowed this to take place, no excuses will ever settle this for me.
3. Try to change my mind.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Police are usually good for nothing.
Actually, when you really think about it, the cops are not who allow the perps to go free once they have already been busted. When perps go free, the lawyers and judges are who should be getting the dirty looks because they are who decides on who goes and when.

God bless you and the victim's family always!!!

Holly

2. They let out her murderer out of jail, lowered his bond, he said "I will kill my girlfriend" before he was arrested.
3. He was arrested , and the had a bail he lowered down to where he could afford it, got a bail reduction, got out did some criminal shit, then went and murdered his ex-girlfriend.

I see a big lawsuit. Her death can be directly tied to the cop's actions; they failed to protect her.

But of course they didn't warn her because doing so would have been an admission they knew their actions were a threat to the girl's life.

Who gets to indict the people who are in charge of indictments? Smart democrat administrations keep politicians immune from prosecution and the media continues to be a part of the democrat propaganda machine so there is little outrage among the public.

I see a big lawsuit. Her death can be directly tied to the cop's actions; they failed to protect her.

But of course they didn't warn her because doing so would have been an admission they knew their actions were a threat to the girl's life.
Sorry bout that,

1. A lawsuit wont bring their baby girl back.
2. Heart breaking, injustice.
3. The courts, the lawyers, the police, all guilty.
4. Those responsible should have their balls cut off, breasts cut off.
5. Some one needs to pay, who were behind letting this killer go free.
6. And, "Oops my bad", wont suffice.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Recall the judge that released the killer from jail

He does not deserve to be on the bench

Sorry bout that,

1. Anyone who had a hand in this, guy seeing freedom, be it the cop, the jailer, an attorney, a judge, should promptly get fired, and dipped in warm tar, sheep shit dipped, and immediately thrown into feathers, then driven to the edge of town, while the trucks still rolling, kicked out of the truck, to the side of the ditch.
2. Maybe that will learn em.
3. Thats how injustice should be handled.
4. Protecting the yuckity yukes, is criminal.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back