🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lawmakers Are Finally Getting The Facts On Election Fraud And Are Angry The Media Hid The Facts From The Public

Rumors of Biden tearing down the inaugural viewing stand down are all over the internet this morning. Clearly the tide is beginning to turn against him as more and more lawmakers are being briefed on the rampant election fraud that took place in November.

“These legislators, they’re hot, they’re angry, they want action,” Navarro said. “We gave them the receipts. We explained exactly how the Democrat Party, as a matter of strategy, stole this election from Donald J. Trump.”

I tuned into Black News Network this morning....and like yesterday morning...the only thing they're talking about is COVID-19. Maybe they can keep brainwashing their minions into thinking that COVID is more important than who is going to be our next president. Meanwhile, in the real world, everyone is finding out exactly how the Democrats stole the election.....and people are starting to fight back. So far over 140 members of congress are going to contest the election on January 6th.

View attachment 436764
There is no election fraud.
Well except to lying psychotic white trash trumpscum

The Georgia democrats pulling boxes of ballots out from under tables after kicking out the republican count watches say you are wrong.....

This..didn't..happen. :)

"The media" could not have hidden anything from the public, even if all the people who work for the various competing news outlets got together and tried hard. Media outlets compete for scoops. This evidence was presented to many different courts. If it was not, this is entirely the fault of the lawyers. Nobody has even located where these lawyers are keeping it.

Moron......that was just about getting a recount, it wasn't about finding the evidence of hacked dominion machines and ballots that were printed on a printer and added to the count........

Two completely different situations, but with more states involved.

If you have evidence of thousands of phony ballots, why didn't they present that evidence to a judge?

Or did they forget to schedule a Daubert motion before presenting them without expert support.

Rumors of Biden tearing down the inaugural viewing stand down are all over the internet this morning. Clearly the tide is beginning to turn against him as more and more lawmakers are being briefed on the rampant election fraud that took place in November.

“These legislators, they’re hot, they’re angry, they want action,” Navarro said. “We gave them the receipts. We explained exactly how the Democrat Party, as a matter of strategy, stole this election from Donald J. Trump.”

I tuned into Black News Network this morning....and like yesterday morning...the only thing they're talking about is COVID-19. Maybe they can keep brainwashing their minions into thinking that COVID is more important than who is going to be our next president. Meanwhile, in the real world, everyone is finding out exactly how the Democrats stole the election.....and people are starting to fight back. So far over 140 members of congress are going to contest the election on January 6th.

View attachment 436764

The Georgia democrats pulling boxes of ballots out from under tables after kicking out the republican count watches say you are wrong.....

Wrong.......

The republicans who were kicked out gave sworn statements they were kicked out.....you doofus......they were told voting was over for the night....and after they were kicked out, that is when the ballots were brought out from under the tables.........you can lie all you want but the testimony and the video show you are lying...

View attachment 436764

Wrong.......

The republicans who were kicked out gave sworn statements they were kicked out.....you doofus......they were told voting was over for the night....and after they were kicked out, that is when the ballots were brought out from under the tables.........you can lie all you want but the testimony and the video show you are lying...

Again, repeating a lie over and over doesn't make it the truth. Three recounts and an audit. I think we can safely say that GA went for Biden. BTW, kudos to Stacey Abrams for running the ground game that flipped the state...legitimately. :)

EDIT - Sorry, I missed the "sworn" statements bullshit again. Were any of these people under oath? Were these "sworn" statements given to a judge? How many of those lawsuits were heard?....oh yeah. None.

Then you have the fact that the Dominion machines which were not supposed to be connected to the internet....were connected to the internet and accessible from outside the counting building.........as was just shown to the Georgia legislature.....

You must know the accuracy of the dominion machines was verified by the hand recount. They didn't change, alter, or mis-count a single vote.

They ran them though the machine, they hand counted them, and even ran them through the machine again.
And each time, the count was the same.

No vote switching at all.

This evidence was presented to many different courts. If it was not, this is entirely the fault of the lawyers. Nobody has even located where these lawyers are keeping it.
I found a partial transcript of the lawyers presenting their evidence to the court.

Lawyer: I have a huge amount of evidence your honor.
Judge: Approach the bench and present it.
Lawyer: Just a minute your honor.
Judge: Why are you taking off your pants?
Lawyer: To present the evidence. I'm pulling it out of my ass.
Judge: If that's the case, I don't want to see it.
Lawyer: But I have a huge steaming pile of evidence.

Dude...

These right wing websites can only cry wolf so many times before I stop caring whether y'all get eaten or not. I'm waiting for you to prove something in court.

Waiting...

And waiting...
Court cases take time....sometimes months or even years.
BTW....your leftwing sites have been crying wolf about COVID for almost a year and Russia...Russia...Russia for over 4 years.....and you buttheads are still buying it.
Russia, Russia, Russia is putting bounties on our soldiers and hacking into our govt. agencies and our traitors are giving Putin a free pass. Trump and Putin have these inbred mouth breathing cretins dreaming up fantasies about China. :auiqs.jpg:

Russia, Russia, Russia is putting bounties on our soldiers and hacking into our govt. agencies and our traitors are giving Putin a free pass. Trump and Putin have these inbred mouth breathing cretins dreaming up fantasies about China. :auiqs.jpg:

China is by far a bigger threat to freedom. Russia's entire GDP sometimes sinks below large cities in different countries. They're just not the boogeymen that you think they are.

The republicans who were kicked out gave sworn statements they were kicked out.....you doofus......they were told voting was over for the night....and after they were kicked out, that is when the ballots were brought out from under the tables.........
What you left out is the republican poll watchers were present to witness them putting the boxes under the table. If they were in any way illegitimate ballots, the poll watchers had a full opportunity to question them when they were first produced.

EDIT - Sorry, I missed the "sworn" statements bullshit again. Were any of these people under oath? Were these "sworn" statements given to a judge? How many of those lawsuits were heard?....oh yeah. None.

The lawsuits were heard. They presented evidence, or at least what they thought was evidence. But more importantly, the case they presented on the courthouse steps, was filled with rants about having evidence of massive voter fraud.

Yet when the lawyers went inside the courtroom, under penalty of perjury, or loss of their law license, they almost universally told the judge they weren't claiming voter fraud.

What's up with that?

China is by far a bigger threat to freedom. Russia's entire GDP sometimes sinks below large cities in different countries. They're just not the boogeymen that you think they are.
The hacking and the bounties on our soldiers have your approval because China is kicking our ass at Capitalism? I remember when Iraq was a "threat to our freedom". Is there a point when you`ll get tired of being played for a fool?

The hacking and the bounties on our soldiers have your approval because China is kicking our ass at Capitalism? I remember when Iraq was a "threat to our freedom". Is there a point when you`ll get tired of being played for a fool?

I never said anything about Iraq. I also didn't say I'm a fan of Putin. You're gaslighting me with your preconceived notions. Do you want to debate me or some stereotype in your mind?

Last edited:
Outside the courtroom the lawyers said - We have evidence of massive voter fraud

Inside the courtroom the lawyers said - This isn't a case of voter fraud.

And then they failed to produce the piles of evidence they talked about having, when they weren't required to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

There's an old saying. "Tell it to the judge."

Meaning don't flap your lips telling your tall tail of a case to somebody who will listen. Tell your story to the judge, under penalty of perjury if you try to tell a tall tale.

Tell it to the judge!”

We often use this phrase to respond to someone when we think they're not being entirely honest about something bad that they've done. It's a way of saying we think they're just trying to make excuses for their actions – and that we don't buy these excuses. ... tell it to the judge!

What's the origin of the phrase "Tell it to the judge, mister"?

A policeman catching Bob in the act of stealing merchandise from a store can be sure of this: Bob will begin making excuses.
And the policeman would likely say: "Tell it to the judge [when you're facing trial]. For now, you're under arrest."

So, shut up is the implied message.
It's also unstated that the idiom means I don't believe you. After all, if the policeman believed Bob, then Bob wouldn't need to tell anything to the judge.

So I say to everybody claiming they have evidence of massive voter fraud

Tell it to the judge.

And what was the result? Sixty times they told it to the judge, and 59 times the case was dismissed.

If there was fraud, the solution was to bring it to a court of law and show it to them.

Unproven allegations, hearsay, rumor and speculation have no place in a court of law. Evidence is used in a court of law.
The Democrats lied to you and you believed them.
Mail In Ballots are untraceable to a real voter.
Democrats are against the Right to Vote.
Democrats are against democracy*.

Forum List

Back