🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Laws are for little people.

Since 2008, the obama regime has systematically eliminated anyone who might be patriotic from government service.

There are two America's, one for the Elites, the Clintons where the law doesn't apply and one for the rest of us

There are two America's, one for the Elites, the Clintons where the law doesn't apply and one for the rest of us

This is so true. But lets be honest. This decision was made a year ago. She was never in any danger. The system is rigged.

13590375_1139186842790203_6885497408168353745_n.jpg

Hillary could shoot someone just because she feels like it in broad daylight with a 100 witnesses and liberals would still vote for her.

democrats will still vote for her------but she has given a boost to
burnie

Why do some people seem shocked that the law is applied differently to the rich and powerful? This tale is as old as the hills and very unlikely to change.

Why do some people seem shocked that the law is applied differently to the rich and powerful? This tale is as old as the hills and very unlikely to change.

I think it is more pissed off then shocked.

yes----pissed------anyway---Obama could have pardoned her----
if you did something bad-----freedbrain------Obama would not pardon you

You would think that they would be used to it by now. Take the 'affluenza' case from Texas. I am willing to bet the farm that if this kid was from the hood or the holler the sentencing would quite different. His family is wealthy and well-connected so he got a slap on the wrist. It's maddening.

Exactly.

Nothing new here other than the elites are clearly flaunting it now. It is so transparent, that only a statist dupe is unaware.

You would think that they would be used to it by now. Take the 'affluenza' case from Texas. I am willing to bet the farm that if this kid was from the hood or the holler the sentencing would wuite different. His family is wealthy and well-connected so he got a slap on the wrist. It's maddening.

What is going to stop it? Certainly not electing Mrs. Tuzla. Now if Trump is elected then both sides of the aisle will be gunning for him.

Forum List

Back