Lawyer for journalist E Jean Carrol who says Trump raped her tells court they want his DNA

Here is an interesting story. Perhaps it explains trumps extraordinary pro puti outburst yesterday. Its known as a dead cat and is designed to divert attention from humiliating events that arre taking place elsehere.

It seems to have worked oon here. There are several threads bout his putin treason but none about his rape issues.

What sort of leader spouts treason to divert attention from his rape trial ?

Americans may care to ponder that reality.
This allegedly happened in the mid nineties. You don't need a DNA test, dumb fucker.
You need a time machine to prove rape in this instance.

Les Moonves is also accused of rape. Go rape yourself, idiot.

Poor poor Commie.....so jealous of the US and enamored with his Trumpybear.
Everyone I knew in the UK was very curious, respectful and envious of the American way of life. When I visited, my hosts were fascinated with America's Independence and the process through which it was attained, and very curious about Thanksgiving as well. I made a complete Thanksgiving dinner for my hosts' extended family while I was there and they absolutely loved it!

Tommy Tits-Up is jealous because he's probably on the terror watchlist and can never come here, which is as it should be. Either that or he/she/it is a poorly programmed bot with really nothing important to say.

I remember this accuser from some old news. I don’t recall all the specifics. But I do remember finding her quite lacking in credibility. I have no idea whether Trump had any relations with her. But if he did, I’d guess consent.

Covering up for a rapist. Such is Trumps GOP..

I didn't know Donald Trump had been tried and convicted of this alleged crime.
Oh.Right.....he hasn't!

Someone's thirty year old accusations do not constitute "rape".
Even someone with your drastically limited intellect should know that.

And someone demanding a test for thirty year old DNA is wasting a court's time...assuming any court
would be stupid enough to think they could find and analyze evidence of a sexual crime decades after
the supposed fact.

I didn't know Donald Trump had been tried and convicted of this alleged crime.
Oh.Right.....he hasn't!

Someone's thirty year old accusations do not constitute "rape".
Even someone with your drastically limited intellect should know that.

And someone demanding a test for thirty year old DNA is wasting a court's time...assuming any court
would be stupid enough to think they could find and analyze evidence of a sexual crime decades after
the supposed fact.
Good point. The “journalist” ( i.e., the accuser) lacking credibility, herself, wasn’t even sure if her alleged attacker had ejaculated or not. So what the fuck is she seeking the former President’s dna for?

#bullshit

Here is an interesting story. Perhaps it explains trumps extraordinary pro puti outburst yesterday. Its known as a dead cat and is designed to divert attention from humiliating events that arre taking place elsehere.

It seems to have worked oon here. There are several threads bout his putin treason but none about his rape issues.

They have Trump's DNA, nitwit.

Where has the poster Tommy Tainant been of late?
His voice has been a welcome perspective on this messagboard.
Besides his adept logic and articulate wording....his perspective from being outside of the U.S. (Wales, I think).....offers us Americans a useful view of how we and our travails are viewed outside of our borders.

We should all welcome such a view so that we do not become trapped into our parochial silo of thinking.

Ludicrous. What -- did the old hag save some of Trump's ejaculate from the mid 90s? If she did … she's sicker than she looks.

Forum List

Back