LBJ and the great society 60 years on. How is that working?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
So LBJ thought making poor blacks depended on the government would cure poverty? Let me get this straight: 60 years of government dependency: How did that work? Racism is the #1 closet industry in poor black communities, they got nothing else.

I'm filing a live report:

The White woketards are actually the worse part about all of it. ;)

So LBJ thought making poor blacks depended on the government would cure poverty? Let me get this straight: 60 years of government dependency: How did that work? Racism is the #1 closet industry in poor black communities, they got nothing else.
Like everything the left does, it only didn't work because we didn't do more of it. The solution is to always do more of what doesn't work.

It's better than the 1960s was.

• Banned
Liberal wokies can't define "WOMAN". They are absurdist contrarians. So, meanwhile back at the ranch: Democrats are enabling problems, but NEVER do they solve anything, they just continually kick the can down the road and NEVER do they solve anything.

It's better than the 1960s was.
The problem is that for all of the money and resources spent we have not gotten efficiency from it. State and local government spending has risen into the stratosphere also. The undereducated is still there. Its better because of the libations of massive government programs.

Whites are a close second.
In all, how as the Great Society made things better than the 1960s?

Forum List

Back