Leader of the Free World Can’t Figure Out How to Close a Box at Wawa

His wife is a piece of trailer park shit.

He is sort trailer park material himself.

But they have been married for 47 years with no reports of cheating or affairs or the like.

I admire that, no matter who the couple are.

He is sort trailer park material himself.

But they have been married for 47 years with no reports of cheating or affairs or the like.

I admire that, no matter who the couple are.
Yeah. It doesnt stop with them two, either..

Yeah no one should care that the leader of the free world with access to enough nuclear fire power to destroy the planet several times over is a barely functioning potato.

You do realize the president can't just start flinging nukes around willy nilly right?

This idea the president can just push a button at will is ridiculous.

Yeah no one should care that the leader of the free world with access to enough nuclear fire power to destroy the planet several times over is a barely functioning potato.
He knows that George Washington didn`t control the airports at Valley Forge and sipping bleach and antiseptic to kill Covid is a really bad idea. Who`s the potato? :abgg2q.jpg:

He knows that George Washington didn`t control the airports at Valley Forge and sipping bleach and antiseptic to kill Covid is a really bad idea. Who`s the potato? :abgg2q.jpg:
I don't give a shit what stupid crap Trump said he's currently not the one in office.

I don't give a shit what stupid crap Trump said he's currently not the one in office.
Rumor is that he wants to return to office. I wonder how many cops his goons will beat up when he loses this time. They all should have gone the way of Ashley Babbitt.

Forum List

Back