Leading US Imam and Professor: Muslims Can Take Property of “Filthy” Christians and Jews (Video)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Yes, ONLY muslim TERRORISTS WITH GUNS are a danger!

GatewayPundit ^ | 12/10/2015 | Jim Hoft
“ Yasir Qadhi (aka Abu Ammaar Yasir Kazi) is an American imam and college professor who is described by a 2011 New York Times Magazine essay as “one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam.” In his sermon/lecture in the YouTube audio below, Qadhi begins by calling Christians “shirk” for being “polythesists” who believe in the Triune God (three persons in one God), instead of Islam’s “monotheist” god Allah. Then Qadhi really steps up his verbal abuse. He says, since “there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah wuzza wuzza,” Christians are “by necessity and by definition...

Why is he not being investigated and on no fly list, and on FBI watch.

“ Yasir Qadhi (aka Abu Ammaar Yasir Kazi) is an American imam and college professor who is described by a 2011 New York Times Magazine essay as “one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam.” In his sermon/lecture in the YouTube audio below, Qadhi begins by calling Christians “shirk” for being “polythesists” who believe in the Triune God (three persons in one God), instead of Islam’s “monotheist” god Allah. Then Qadhi really steps up his verbal abuse. He says, since “there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah wuzza wuzza,” Christians are “by necessity and by definition...
Another reason that Dhimmicrats are so anxious to make this into a Muslim nation.

Another reason that Dhimmicrats are so anxious to make this into a Muslim nation.

Since the main Democrats are Hollywood actors (many jewish) and rich Jews I guess that means the Jews like the Muslims more than the Christians.

If that Muslim faggot tried it....I wouldn't kill him. I'd restrain him and smear bacon all over his filthy rat face. Then go down the street to hire a hooker...and have her do a domination style routine on him. Ruin him for Allah. Then hire a tattoo artist. And have Mohammeds image tattooed on his face.

If that Muslim faggot tried it....I wouldn't kill him. I'd restrain him and smear bacon all over his filthy rat face. Then go down the street to hire a hooker...and have her do a domination style routine on him. Ruin him for Allah. Then hire a tattoo artist. And have Mohammeds image tattooed on his face.
None of that would worry him, overmuch.

It would piss him off. That's enough.

It would piss him off. That's enough.
I don't think that's enough, I thought the US was told last week that even 'edging toward' nasty speak against Muslims was to be classified an offence. This guy is engaging in hate speech, isn't he?
It's a pity all your mosques aren't being monitored because I think you'd find hate speech in every single one of those that quotes the Quran.

Forum List

Back