LEAKED DOCUMENTS PROVE Hospital Performing Child Trans Surgeries, Leftists PURGE Evidence In Panic

Charge them criminally or STFU....My bet is TX hospitals are big donors to Abbott. In Tejas you always follow the money.

The Border Health Political Action Committee, which represents hospitals and nursing homes, gave $456,655.

Charge them criminally or STFU....My bet is TX hospitals are big donors to Abbott. In Tejas you always follow the money.

The Border Health Political Action Committee, which represents hospitals and nursing homes, gave $456,655.
well I dont have the power to charge them so the only reason you could want me to STFU is because you are in favor of such acts,,

are you in favor of castrating and mutilating children??

if you werent such a troll you would have watched 60 seconds of it because its an NBC article hes reading from,,

so thank you for stopping by and showing us what a fucking idiot you are,,
I realize that NBC, and many others, had articles about this but the articles said nothing about leaked medical records, or that it was proven that it was occurring. Also the video, as far as I could see, provided no links to back up these new claim.

Do you have a link that makes the same claims this blogger dude is?

I realize that NBC, and many others, had articles about this but the articles said nothing about leaked medical records, or that it was proven that it was occurring. Also the video, as far as I could see, provided no links to back up these new claim.

Here's a mental deviant link....They seem skeered.

you do know youre defending a women that taught 10-13 yr old children that is was ok to swallow sperm and put things in their ass,, and how to get on grinder to meet adults dont you???

please tell me more how the person that reports the event is the bad guy in this??

you do know youre defending a women that taught 10-13 yr old children that is was ok to swallow sperm and put things in their ass,, and how to get on grinder to meet adults dont you???

I am not defending anyone. Just trying to glean the truth.

please tell me more how the person that reports the event is the bad guy in this??
Why? You didn't catch it the first time?

Here's a mental deviant link....They seem skeered.

Thank you.

I would be curious what the hospital will have to say about this.

That said, worst case scenario the hospital violated their word and not the law.

for the record I realize I commented on the wrong thread of sickos,,,

to many to keep track of,,,

so I apologies for that,,,

the link is on the screen most of the video,,

All doctors that mutilate children should face a firing squad.
So should those who support, aid, and abet the child abusers.

Democrats here lie all the time and say child sex changes aren't happening. If you believe a word a democrat says, you're an idiot.

Wait until the secret labs are nolonger secret where democrats take undocumented children to experiment on and perfect their sex change meds.

Forum List

Back