Leaked E-Mails: Sect Of State Clinton Received 'Marching Orders' From George Soros

Have you any proof that ....
Have you even any proof that ....

It's really simple, Ted. I posted an article earlier.
You attributed the article to ME rather than the author when you called ME a liar.
I pointed out how you obviously meant to call the AUTHOR a liar.
I asked you to provide the evidence that Soros never sent anything to Hillary.
I asked you to prove Soros never asked her to do anything.

Remember:
"Please provide your evidence to refute the story, that Soros had no communications with Secretary of State Clinton and did NOT ask her to do things. Prove THE AUTHOR / SOURCE is wrong. I am looking forward to what you provide all of us to read."

You didn't do that, did you Ted?
No, you didn't provide any evidence, any link - nothing.
You offered a 'spin' instead.
You offered OPINION instead....proving what I had said earlier about how that's all libs like you do, especially when challenged.

You completely dodged the whole thing...after calling ME a 'liar'.

So you FAILED in proving what the writer said was true, although based on his facts versus your opinion that is obvious.

And next time, Ted, when someone posts an article and provides no commentary of their own, feel free to comment on the article all you won't, but try not to call the person who posted it a 'liar'. Be smart enough to know they are not the ones who WROTE the article.

then post an article from someone other than Beerfart

image.jpeg
Oh look....

You attributed the article to ME rather than the author when you called ME a liar.

Remember:
"Please provide your evidence to refute the story, that Soros had no communications with Secretary of State Clinton and did NOT ask her to do things. Prove THE AUTHOR / SOURCE is wrong. I am looking forward to what you provide all of us to read."

You offered OPINION instead....proving what I had said earlier about how that's all libs like you do, especially when challenged.

So you FAILED in proving what the writer said was true, although based on his facts versus your opinion that is obvious.

And next time, Ted, when someone posts an article and provides no commentary of their own, feel free to comment on the article all you won't, but try not to call the person who posted it a 'liar'. Be smart enough to know they are not the ones who WROTE the article.

then post an article from someone other than Beerfart

Remember:

"
More leaked e-mails from Hillary Clinton’s time as Secretary of State prove that she was taking foreign policy advice from left-wing billionaire activist George Soros.

Hillary little more than a 'General' for Globalist World Leaders, doing their bidding...?!"

That is what you said.... Prove that....That was in your OP..

Now I am calling you a liar cause you said you offered no opinion... There it is...

How stupid do you feel right now...

Forum List

Back