Learning to do maintenance work on my car

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1654188131685.png

Did the job just like the youtube video showed me.
I believe them not you. ... :cool:
It's all so clean in the undercarriage do you ever drive anywhere?

I have to change my heater fan that burned out and the ambient temperature sensor...You did a good job will you do my brakes on my two vehicles? I need the entire backplate replaced on the truck passenger side.

Sometimes you don't save anything. I replaced the starter on my truck one time; just buying it cost $2 more than my mechanic would have charged me for both parts and labor. lol

I did replace some little motors and a door latch on my car door once, parts about $10, tools I didn't have about $12, and saved over a $100 doing it myself.

Yea, the brake fluid was really low but I wasn't going to walk to the auto store to buy some.
I was drinking a can of Pepsi and it looked about the same color as brake fluid. So I just poured that in. Should work just fine. ... :thup:
Anything works, really.

I've got a guy I take my cars too.

I'm talented in many areas. Automotive maintenance would not be one of those areas...

The pic shows you have the friction side of the pad ass backwards.
Thank you for noticing that, which also means now that the rotors are likely junk and need trued or replaced as well. Brake work is nothing anyone should be messing with, with no other knowledge or experience than a YouTube video!

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back