"Leave Trump alone!" 'Be a shame if something happened to your baby's MOM'

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
This is part of the 60 Minutes interview, it just came up on The Hill.

Stormy Daniels claims she was threatened over alleged affair
trumpdanielsstormy4.jpg

BY JULIA MANCHESTER

Adult-film actress Stormy Daniels says she was threatened after she agreed to discuss her alleged affair with President Trumpto a publication in 2011.

"I was in a parking lot, going to a fitness class with my infant daughter. Taking, you know, the seats facing backwards in the backseat, diaper bag, you know, gettin' all the stuff out. And a guy walked up on me and said to me, 'Leave Trump alone. Forget the story,'" Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, told Anderson Cooper on CBS's "60 Minutes" on Sunday.

"And then he leaned around and looked at my daughter and said, 'That’s a beautiful little girl. It'd be a shame if something happened to her mom.' And then he was gone," she continued.

The alleged incident occurred after Daniels agreed to an interview with a sister publication of In Touch magazine for $15,000....

Stormy Daniels claims she was threatened over alleged affair

So, what's the issue? This mystery man was obviously concerned for her welfare.

That's it. Rump's lawyer, without Rump's knowledge of course, sent this random guy (again at his own expense of course) to warn her that bad things could happen --- random things like getting struck by lightning.

Rump was ignorant of the whole conversation. Amazingly, incredibly ignorant. Many people are saying that.

Sure she was...whores lie

"Whores"?

Is this a self-descriptive post?

You'd be wise to cease, moon bat. You're trolling....jus sayin.

She's a whore and whores do and say anything for money

Link?

---- or shall we conclude you're lying?

Shall we conclude you don't realize whores do anything for money? You're really bad at this, toad

STILL can't answer the question.

As expected. :talk2hand:

Sure she was...whores lie

"Whores"?

Is this a self-descriptive post?

You'd be wise to cease, moon bat. You're trolling....jus sayin.

She's a whore and whores do and say anything for money

Link?

---- or shall we conclude you're lying?

Shall we conclude you don't realize whores do anything for money? You're really bad at this, toad

STILL can't answer the question.

As expected. :talk2hand:

What question? I said whores so anything for money. You suck at this, toady and here you thought yourself special pfffft

So, what's the issue? This mystery man was obviously concerned for her welfare.

That's it. Rump's lawyer, without Rump's knowledge of course, sent this random guy (again at his own expense of course) to warn her that bad things could happen --- random things like getting struck by lightning.

Rump was ignorant of the whole conversation. Amazingly, incredibly ignorant. Many people are saying that.

She didn't really go into details. He may have just warned her to look both ways before crossing the street. He seems like a good dude.

None of this is proven..............Oh shit aaronleland just pm'd me and said you need to keep quiet or or ELSE.............

Is it true.................just because I say so ...................

Most of the videos I've seen Stormy is almost bragging about the Tahoe golf tournament.........and I haven't seen here ever say it wasn't consensual sex if it did happen..................And if it did happen which is possible.........IT'S NOT A CRIME.......

Threatening someone's life is a crime IF ..........I SAY AGAIN..........IF ................it is true and can be proven.........

I see no proof.................until I do then it holds no water.

Forum List

Back