Lebron Is Coming Back! Everything is Coming up Cleveland.

Neither team will be no where near a championship next year

They will be the team to beat in the east, they have a decent team and are playing in the east, Indiana and Chicago are the only two teams that could catch them.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

The Bulls are a better team right now since they just signed Pau Gasol

I'll be more convinced if the Bulls and Rose go injury free for a season.

They will be the team to beat in the east, they have a decent team and are playing in the east, Indiana and Chicago are the only two teams that could catch them.

The Bulls are a better team right now since they just signed Pau Gasol

I'll be more convinced if the Bulls and Rose go injury free for a season.

All the Cavs have is Lebron with

1. No bench
2. Young Unaccomplished players

Lebron only signed a 2 year deal with the Cavs

Guess he is leaving again in 2016

Yep, amid all the HOOPla over his return, they sneak in a way OUT if James doesn't like the way things are going there. The PR cover is that the salary cap is rising next year and the Cavs can pay him more this way. OR they don't sign Kevin Love as they promised and he can bolt. Either way, this homecoming doesn't seem to be as first advertised. :rolleyes:

Yep, amid all the HOOPla over his return, they sneak in a way OUT if James doesn't like the way things are going there. The PR cover is that the salary cap is rising next year and the Cavs can pay him more this way. OR they don't sign Kevin Love as they promised and he can bolt. Either way, this homecoming doesn't seem to be as first advertised. :rolleyes:

I agree which is why Lebron is a fraud

Watch Luol Deng have a better year in Miami than LBJ has in Cleveland. :lol:

Now that's funny!

Now that's funny!

Something is afoot here in Phoenix....Suns still haven't got a contract to match for Eric Bledsoe. Bled and James are tight and everybody here is wondering if the Cavs are trying to pry him loose to play with LeBron. He's a restricted FA looking for a max at around $15M per....but he only played 46 games last year because of a shin bruise and a scoped knee. Not the greatest investment prospect so we wait to see if there's real interest in him or if we sign him for $10M per. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back