Lebron James Takes Out Golfers Wife

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
This was interesting to watch for me. My wife and I were watching the game between the Cavs and OKC when LBJ went crashing into the stands. Note the husband does nothing to protect his wife from the large 270 lb 6'9" human coming at her. As a matter of fact he moves out of the way. I'm thinking he did a quick calculation on who made the most money in the family and acted prudently. Her husband is the guy in the Black shirt. My wife took one look at me and said we would have been getting a divorce if I had not tried to protect her. :laugh:

Jason Day's Wife Placed in Stretcher After Courtside Collision with LeBron James

YknltEr.gif

Eh. . . She was probably cheatin' on him. He probably had a conversation with Lebron earlier before the game and asked him to do it for him. :lol:

Feel bad for the wife but that's the chance you take with seats that close to action.
If you were a wealthy pro golfer would you let your wife take the brunt of that hit or do you take a charge to protect her? This guy moved out of the way.
I suspect when you see a 200 plus pound man flying at you your first instinct is to get out of the way no matter how much your worth. Having never been in that situation I can't say what I would do.

Feel bad for the wife but that's the chance you take with seats that close to action.
If you were a wealthy pro golfer would you let your wife take the brunt of that hit or do you take a charge to protect her? This guy moved out of the way.
I suspect when you see a 200 plus pound man flying at you your first instinct is to get out of the way no matter how much your worth. Having never been in that situation I can't say what I would do.
The natural reflex is to protect the self. In that moment, he probably had no concept of who was near him, where he was, what his name was, etc, etc.

I have been in that position twice and neither of the women were even my wife. I took the hit for them.

The natural reflex is to protect the self. In that moment, he probably had no concept of who was near him, where he was, what his name was, etc, etc.
I would have thought that to be true but I think in some instances your natural reflexes are to save another person. I saved this drunk white guy from being killed by a train once and this was at a time when I really hated white people. I never thought about it or hesitated.

I have been in that position twice and neither of the women were even my wife. I took the hit for them.
Well, maybe you're a better man in a toughness sense than the golfer. But he makes more money than you do.

I would have thought that to be true but I think in some instances your natural reflexes are to save another person. I saved this drunk white guy from being killed by a train once and this was at a time when I really hated white people. I never thought about it or hesitated.
Maybe your reflexes. Maybe not mine. :biggrin:

Well, maybe you're a better man in a toughness sense than the golfer. But he makes more money than you do.
Thats why this was so interesting to me. I dont think it has anything to do with toughness. He probably does make more money than me. So do you think he did a quick mental calculation before reacting or he simply responded to the flight phase of the freeze, flight or fight response?

Thats why this was so interesting to me. I dont think it has anything to do with toughness. He probably does make more money than me. So do you think he did a quick mental calculation before reacting or he simply responded to the flight phase of the freeze, flight or fight response?
Flight. No time for a calculation.

Retard thread. As if he had time to react to that. Just shut up Cave Monkey.

This was interesting to watch for me. My wife and I were watching the game between the Cavs and OKC when LBJ went crashing into the stands. Note the husband does nothing to protect his wife from the large 270 lb 6'9" human coming at her. As a matter of fact he moves out of the way. I'm thinking he did a quick calculation on who made the most money in the family and acted prudently. Her husband is the guy in the Black shirt. My wife took one look at me and said we would have been getting a divorce if I had not tried to protect her. :laugh:

Jason Day's Wife Placed in Stretcher After Courtside Collision with LeBron James

if the guy was black would you have showed this and said the same thing?.....

Dumb thread. Look how fast that shit happened, no time to jump in front of her.
You must be dumb wasting your time to reply to a dumb thread.

He had plenty of time to react. He is a pro golfer and should have reacted faster than the average Joe which he actually did when he moved out of the way and let his wife be taken out.

Forum List

Back