Lebron James Takes Out Golfers Wife

This was interesting to watch for me. My wife and I were watching the game between the Cavs and OKC when LBJ went crashing into the stands. Note the husband does nothing to protect his wife from the large 270 lb 6'9" human coming at her. As a matter of fact he moves out of the way. I'm thinking he did a quick calculation on who made the most money in the family and acted prudently. Her husband is the guy in the Black shirt. My wife took one look at me and said we would have been getting a divorce if I had not tried to protect her. :laugh:

Jason Day's Wife Placed in Stretcher After Courtside Collision with LeBron James

if the guy was black would you have showed this and said the same thing?.....

Lebron is Black. What are you talking about?

This was interesting to watch for me. My wife and I were watching the game between the Cavs and OKC when LBJ went crashing into the stands. Note the husband does nothing to protect his wife from the large 270 lb 6'9" human coming at her. As a matter of fact he moves out of the way. I'm thinking he did a quick calculation on who made the most money in the family and acted prudently. Her husband is the guy in the Black shirt. My wife took one look at me and said we would have been getting a divorce if I had not tried to protect her. :laugh:

Jason Day's Wife Placed in Stretcher After Courtside Collision with LeBron James

I am sure the wife of the Golfer is contacting her lawyer, and having the papers drawn up...

The question do you ruin your career for your wife or do you ask yourself if you can replace her with a younger model with the money you are making?

If it were me, well I may not go younger but a newer model would not hurt... :)

Is she still pregnant or has she calved.
She wasnt pregnant and didnt look very cow like to me.
You must not watch the pga much.
Golf is boring to me. She may not be a beauty queen but she doesnt look ugly or fat to me.

150817140543-jason-day-family-with-trophy-exlarge-169.jpg

dont play stupid you know which guy im talking about....

Feel bad for the wife but that's the chance you take with seats that close to action.
If you were a wealthy pro golfer would you let your wife take the brunt of that hit or do you take a charge to protect her? This guy moved out of the way.
Golfer charges after Lebron James for trying to take out his wife.

...the two were put on a stretcher...
I doubt Lebron would hurt the guy even if he did get mad and go after Lebron.

You must be stupid. You think you can read minds. There are 2 guys in this story. Which one were you talking about?

Golf is boring to me. She may not be a beauty queen but she doesnt look ugly or fat to me.

I grew up on a dairy farm. Calving is common term for any birth or me.
I play a lot of golf. At 65 I have a 12 handicap, and even had a even par round this year. When Jason won the Fed ex this year, she was ready to pop.

I grew up on a dairy farm. Calving is common term for any birth or me.
I play a lot of golf. At 65 I have a 12 handicap, and even had a even par round this year. When Jason won the Fed ex this year, she was ready to pop.
Can I quote you on this?

You must be stupid. You think you can read minds. There are 2 guys in this story. Which one were you talking about?

the guy who isnt black...why do you always have to play your little games when people ask you questions?...are you that much of a dipshit?..wait dont answer that,i already know,i have been in threads with you....

the guy who isnt black...why do you always have to play your little games when people ask you questions?...are you that much of a dipshit?..wait dont answer that,i already know,i have been in threads with you....

No one is playing games except you. What did you bring up race for? Nothing about this has anything to do with race. Dont be upset because you cant whine about it.

No one is playing games except you. What did you bring up race for? Nothing about this has anything to do with race. Dont be upset because you cant whine about it.
i was just doing what you usually do....bring up race...if you get on me about that you had better save a space for you too...

i was just doing what you usually do....bring up race...if you get on me about that you had better save a space for you too...
Why are you copying me? Am I your idol or something? I didnt get on you I just asked why you brought it up and nothing in my post had anything to do with race.

Why are you copying me? Am I your idol or something? I didnt get on you I just asked why you brought it up and nothing in my post had anything to do with race.
it was your thread just thought i would make you feel at home....

If it is my thread why wouldn't I feel at home already? I think you just want something to cry about.

If it is my thread why wouldn't I feel at home already? I think you just want something to cry about.
going by the shit you post around here you do a hell of a lot of crying yourself...i know i had to throw you more than 1 crying towel...

going by the shit you post around here you do a hell of a lot of crying yourself...i know i had to throw you more than 1 crying towel...
Stop your crying. Once again you have made a fool out of yourself and for no good reason. :laugh:

Forum List

Back