Lebron James Takes Out Golfers Wife

i was just doing what you usually do....bring up race...if you get on me about that you had better save a space for you too...
Why are you copying me? Am I your idol or something? I didnt get on you I just asked why you brought it up and nothing in my post had anything to do with race.
it was your thread just thought i would make you feel at home....
If it is my thread why wouldn't I feel at home already? I think you just want something to cry about.
going by the shit you post around here you do a hell of a lot of crying yourself...i know i had to throw you more than 1 crying towel...
Stop your crying. Once again you have made a fool out of yourself and for no good reason. :laugh:
i will if you will.....and i do believe MANY posters here believe you have made a fool of yourself quite often.....dont forget,i have been in many threads with you...so i know...

Why are you copying me? Am I your idol or something? I didnt get on you I just asked why you brought it up and nothing in my post had anything to do with race.
If it is my thread why wouldn't I feel at home already? I think you just want something to cry about.
going by the shit you post around here you do a hell of a lot of crying yourself...i know i had to throw you more than 1 crying towel...
Stop your crying. Once again you have made a fool out of yourself and for no good reason. :laugh:
i will if you will.....and i do believe MANY posters here believe you have made a fool of yourself quite often.....dont forget,i have been in many threads with you...so i know...
Appeal to the other posters only confirms your whining and lack of conviction. Dont be weak.
laugh.gif

Appeal to the other posters only confirms your whining and lack of conviction. Dont be weak.
laugh.gif
and you continuing to whine about what i am saying confirms your lack of conviction about yourself,take your own advice....dont be a weakling...

laugh.gif
and you continuing to whine about what i am saying confirms your lack of conviction about yourself,take your own advice....dont be a weakling...
Youre trying way too hard HD. You came on my thread whining about Black something or other when no one mentioned anything about color then you whined about my other posts using an appeal to the masses for support.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Youre trying way too hard HD. You came on my thread whining about Black something or other when no one mentioned anything about color then you whined about my other posts using an appeal to the masses for support.
laugh.gif
i told you i was just trying to make you feel at home.....being racial is your trademark....

Forum List

Back