Ledumb James hates on America - fans rebel

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Let's get straight to the point - Ledumb James is one of the most talented people to ever play in the NBA. However, what surpasses his amazing talent is how shockingly dumb he is, he's dumber than a dried up cow pie in a pasture. If it weren't for the NBA, James would be mopping floors at a McDonald's or be in prison for multiple burglary and armed robbery charges.

So, the America-hating, China-oppression loving shitwad decided to hate on the national anthem. Fans and others rebelled - and multiple kudos to them for doing so. Fuck Ledumb James, I'd be in complete favor of his citizenship being revoked and having him deported to China. Then he can play for the country he truly loves. Go fuck yourself Ledumb and get the fuck out of America you pile of shit.

'Unacceptable': Fans, Media Erupt After LeBron James' Outburst During National Anthem | Breitbart

"Fans rebel"

Uh huh. Nothing will discourage dumb americans from watching televised sports

There's 500,000,000 Chinese who can afford to buy LeBron James paraphernalia ... the man is the idol of all American capitalists ... [ka'ching] ... this is Michael Jordon gone global ... I admire him, wish I was that rich ...

Didn't he go straight into the NBA out of high school? ...

LOL, the comments in that article....

“He would had stood proud for the Chinese anthem.”

He’s a “Communist Crusader”

Let's get straight to the point - Ledumb James is one of the most talented people to ever play in the NBA. However, what surpasses his amazing talent is how shockingly dumb he is, he's dumber than a dried up cow pie in a pasture. If it weren't for the NBA, James would be mopping floors at a McDonald's or be in prison for multiple burglary and armed robbery charges.

So, the America-hating, China-oppression loving shitwad decided to hate on the national anthem. Fans and others rebelled - and multiple kudos to them for doing so. Fuck Ledumb James, I'd be in complete favor of his citizenship being revoked and having him deported to China. Then he can play for the country he truly loves. Go fuck yourself Ledumb and get the fuck out of America you pile of shit.

'Unacceptable': Fans, Media Erupt After LeBron James' Outburst During National Anthem | Breitbart

What the fuck does force-fed nationalistic jingo music have to do with a fucking basketball game in the first place?

Are they there to be little dolls that march around on cue, or are they there to play basketball??

Uh huh. Nothing will discourage dumb americans from watching televised sports

Thanks. There's my answer already.

...a lot of the sports players are dumb...look at the NFL defensive backs..they get tricked all the time
hahahahhaahhaha

There's 500,000,000 Chinese who can afford to buy LeBron James paraphernalia ... the man is the idol of all American capitalists ... [ka'ching] ... this is Michael Jordon gone global ... I admire him, wish I was that rich ...

Didn't he go straight into the NBA out of high school? ...
you admire a dumbass hypocrite who hates freedom???!!!!!

Forum List

Back