Left Are Always Concerned with World Opinion Like It Matters

America could cure AIDS and Cancer and they'll still be both hated and envied by our overseas neighbors.

People hate America for the same reason teenagers hate parents.

A combination of immaturity, insecurity, and jealousy.

Actually your post is very close to what I have said about America for years. But rather us being like the "parents"--though that comparison is apt too, since we in essence "take care" of the world--I think we're like the beautiful but responsible new teenager in high school.

Why? Everyone loves to hate us. They want not to pay attention to us, but they just can't help themselves. Even when they TELL themselves to just stop paying attention to us already!!...they can't. They're obsessed. Every eye follows us. Every mouth jabbers about what we're doing, but most of them running us down. As you say: insecurity and jealousy.

America: the girl the world loves to hate. And hates to love. And can't get over.

America could cure AIDS and Cancer and they'll still be both hated and envied by our overseas neighbors.

People hate America for the same reason teenagers hate parents.

A combination of immaturity, insecurity, and jealousy.

Actually your post is very close to what I have said about America for years. But rather us being like the "parents"--though that comparison is apt too, since we in essence "take care" of the world--I think we're like the beautiful but responsible new teenager in high school.

Why? Everyone loves to hate us. They want not to pay attention to us, but they just can't help themselves. Even when they TELL themselves to just stop paying attention to us already!!...they can't. They're obsessed. Every eye follows us. Every mouth jabbers about what we're doing, but most of them running us down. As you say: insecurity and jealousy.

America: the girl the world loves to hate. And hates to love. And can't get over.
Actually they love Democrats around the world and hate lying thieving corrupt war-mongering provincial ugly American Republicans d u h.

Forum List

Back