left-leaning Useful idiots urge Biden to halt 'reckless' rhetoric with Putin

the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
When you strip away the memes and DNC talking points, that people like you parrot, there really isn't much
to the myths you spout is there?

I quoted the Mueller Report and you. The links are documented in the body of the report.
I've already seen it all. I saw it when Robert Mueller first disappointed all of the American
leftist hierarchy by not giving them what they expected to get...a firm definitive and undeniable
link between Putin's Russia and Donald Trump, spelled out in plain English that could not be denied.

Remember how funny it was when late night buffoon Stephen Colbert called Trump "Putin's
cock holster"? I'll bet you wet yourself you laughed so hard. But there was a problem.

Evidence! It wasn't there then. It's not there now. It never will be. It doesn't exist.
Your lies and evil minded wishes cannot be substantiated.

That's what all you geeks get for getting so carried away with your own speculative bullshit!
All you clowns punked yourselves and it did not go down well with the people that acted
like Mueller was Moses and his long waited for report was the word of God himself!

Your prophet was a false one and you can't get over it.

the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."
When you strip away the memes and DNC talking points, that people like you parrot, there really isn't much

I quoted the Mueller Report and you. The links are documented in the body of the report.
I've already seen it all. I saw it when Robert Mueller first disappointed all of the American
leftist hierarchy by not giving them what they expected to get...a firm definitive and undeniable
link between Putin's Russia and Donald Trump, spelled out in plain English that could not be denied.

Remember how funny it was when late night buffoon Stephen Colbert called Trump "Putin's
cock holster"? I'll bet you wet yourself you laughed so hard. But there was a problem.

Evidence! It wasn't there then. It's not there now. It never will be. It doesn't exist.
Your lies and evil minded wishes cannot be substantiated.

That's what all you geeks get for getting so carried away with your own speculative bullshit!
All you clowns punked yourselves and it did not go down well with the people that acted
like Mueller was Moses and his long waited for report was the word of God himself!

Your prophet was a false one and you can't get over it.
Sounds like you are an avid Putin fan, yes? And that is ok because Trump is also an avid Putin fan and believes Putin over his own intelligence community, so I understand your support as a Trump fanatic.

Sounds like you are an avid Putin fan, yes? And that is ok because Trump is also an avid Putin fan and believes Putin over his own intelligence community, so I understand your support as a Trump fanatic.
Keep trying. You aren't nearly making sense.

Ok, Trump is no longer around to con you, so you can now admit that and the Generals do indeed know more than our current President and Trump and that the Russian threat is real.

Don't worry, Red Joe has his #1 best girl on the Russian situation. Putin just talks to Joe's boss, Chariman Xi. He doesn't bother dealing with the help.

0d245942-9940-4536-b2dd-92384416a5c5_cx8_cy1_cw76_w1200_r1.jpg

Forum List

Back