Left professor says education must change to a labor based system as opposed results

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Imagine you're in a classroom and the dumbest among the class just happens to SUBJECIVELY work harder than the others and receives top honors?

Certainly this suggestion is aimed at the black community, stand up if you believe blacks work harder than other races.

Come get your participation trophy.

Nothing like dumbing everyone down to the lowest level. Sure hard work needs to be recognized, but the message is, for instance, if POTUS Biden works harder than anyone then results shouldn't matter. Then again they exercised this thought in the 2020 election didn't they? After all, Trump was the most accomplished POTUS in your lifetime but results don't matter, and results can be manipulated too. So instead, the vegetable is a better option.

So remember employers & teachers, results aren't meaningful, what's important is how hard a person appears to be working. See how this pans out.

Everyday is opposite day in PROG.

1636576490730.png

This is why people quit their jobs and start their own business.

*****SMILE*****

:)

No, the kids that can't get the correct answer need to work harder to learn.

You can show them your proud of their hard work and encourage their hard to reinforce their sense of pride and accomplishment so they can continue to try in the future. But at the end of the day all that matters is if you get the answer right or not.

If cocksuckers like him hate america and think it's racist then they can get the fuck out and go find another country to live in. Because I don't want people like that in my country.

No, the kids that can't get the correct answer need to work harder to learn.

You can show them your proud of their hard work and encourage their hard to reinforce their sense of pride and accomplishment so they can continue to try in the future. But at the end of the day all that matters is if you get the answer right or not.

If cocksuckers like him hate america and think it's racist then they can get the fuck out and go find another country to live in. Because I don't want people like that in my country.
He, and all like him, are building a country that cannot survive. Maybe they're unaware, but I rather think they ARE fully aware of the destruction they're causing. Ultimately, the only thing that matters is what free people are willing to risk to stop this evil amongst us.

Imagine you're in a classroom and the dumbest among the class just happens to SUBJECIVELY work harder than the others and receives top honors?

Certainly this suggestion is aimed at the black community, stand up if you believe blacks work harder than other races.

Come get your participation trophy.

Nothing like dumbing everyone down to the lowest level. Sure hard work needs to be recognized, but the message is, for instance, if POTUS Biden works harder than anyone then results shouldn't matter. Then again they exercised this thought in the 2020 election didn't they? After all, Trump was the most accomplished POTUS in your lifetime but results don't matter, and results can be manipulated too. So instead, the vegetable is a better option.

So remember employers & teachers, results aren't meaningful, what's important is how hard a person appears to be working. See how this pans out.

Everyday is opposite day in PROG.

I got a lawnmower grade today Dad!

He, and all like him, are building a country that cannot survive. Maybe they're unaware, but I rather think they ARE fully aware of the destruction they're causing. Ultimately, the only thing that matters is what free people are willing to risk to stop this evil amongst us.

Honestly I don't think a lot of those people think about the effect it has, I'm sure a lot don't think about what they say either. I think a lot of them just repeat shit they hear because it makes them think they are better people or to try and get attention and get to feel like they are awesome for having others see them say it. They get off on saying "yeah fuck the man" like all those idealistic idiot hippies did in the 60s.

Either way this modern day racist hippie is bad for America because they are actually changing things.

As I said, if you don't like america then get the fuck out. Leave America for Americans.

Treating people differently based upon their race is racial discrimination, and that is illegal.
The Professor is using worn out tired old Progressive Bigot racial stereotyping of both White people and Black people.
There about twice as many poor white people in America as there are poor black people.
The Progressive Bigots have hard set views that all white people are oppressors and all minorities' are oppressed.
It's just not true.
The Left is not bridging the divide, they are mining the divide.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back