'Left-Wing' MSM 'Journalists' Despicably Attack Christians / Christianity After Tn Shooting: 'Not Praying Enough', Sympathized W/Murderer

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After a shooter killed three children and three staff members at a Christian grade school in Nashville Tennessee on Monday, some journalists, columnists, entertainers and activists turned their ire onto Christians and conservatives banning drag shows for kids.

"I don't condone Audrey Hale's actions, though I understand their outrage against an intolerant state that brainwashes children through religious indoctrination. The reality is this human still identified as that child attending that school and carried that pain into adulthood.
"

Holy Shit - the indoctrinators accusong others of indoctrination...

'this human still identified as that child attending that school'?!
- This person is a 28yo woman. If she 'identified as a child' it shows how MENTALLY ILL she was, which she had to be to shoot and kill these innocent people!

And these clowns are attempting to SYMPATHIZE with the MURDERER and nlame the parents, Christians, and others for this TERRORIST ATTACK?!

I haeve said it before & I will say it again - the left is some sick m*er f*ers.

After a shooter killed three children and three staff members at a Christian grade school in Nashville Tennessee on Monday, some journalists, columnists, entertainers and activists turned their ire onto Christians and conservatives banning drag shows for kids.

"I don't condone Audrey Hale's actions, though I understand their outrage against an intolerant state that brainwashes children through religious indoctrination. The reality is this human still identified as that child attending that school and carried that pain into adulthood.
"

Holy Shit - the indoctrinators accusong others of indoctrination...

'this human still identified as that child attending that school'?!
- This person is a 28yo woman. If she 'identified as a child' it shows how MENTALLY ILL she was, which she had to be to shoot and kill these innocent people!

And these clowns are attempting to SYMPATHIZE with the MURDERER and nlame the parents, Christians, and others for this TERRORIST ATTACK?!

I haeve said it before & I will say it again - the left is some sick m*er f*ers.

Demons hate the light.

Sinners hate the word of God because it exposes what they do and what they are - evil.

She hated the Christian school because it taught what she was doing was wrong.

So drag shows were banned and it set this person off to murder innocent kids? This has to be a mental health issue reinforced by some who justify the murder of kids.

Lots of people understand wanting to get some revenge. It doesn't mean they condone actually doing it.

Mentally disturbed Transgender shooter targets a christian school - the leftist media responded by targeting Christians.

Lots of people understand wanting to get some revenge. It doesn't mean they condone actually doing it.
The time to express that "understanding" is not immediately after that person killed innocent children. It inevitably smacks of excusing the killing and blaming the victims. It is not humanly possible to blame the children for being where they were and were killed, but that's what these people are doing when they "understand" that the killer "needed" to get "revenge".

Forum List

Back