Left wing rep

Great theory.

Too bad it's not reality. Just like rep points are not reality.

Rep whore!:eusa_shhh:

I'm right wing conservative.

My very existence disproves her theory.

I have a theory of my own though. Those who display common sense over ignorance, and can do so in a witty manner, generally have a higher rep power.

:eusa_shhh: Don't rain on her parade.
Plus the right wingers are on a role in this thread, I am enjoying it.

Does anybody besides me wonder how left wing wackos climb so quickly when it comes to rep?

I don't really wonder. It's because the left is innately crooked, and abuses the rep system.

It isn't because they are smarter, or more correct, or just better.

It's because they're dishonest.

I'll have you know I earned every rep point I have...despite concentrated neg-repping by left wing assholes and lukewarm repping by right wing assholes. I have never participated in private message rep whoring, nor have I ever encouraged rep circle jerks by those who are on my side ideologically.
Oh please!!!
I've done nothing but shower you with pos rep. Despite all your neg reps on me.

In fact, one of these days I'm gonna neg rep ya, Alice Baba! You're really asking for it with this thread.

ralphal.jpg

Does anybody besides me wonder how left wing wackos climb so quickly when it comes to rep?

I don't really wonder. It's because the left is innately crooked, and abuses the rep system.

I'll have you know I earned every rep point I have...despite concentrated neg-repping by left wing assholes and lukewarm repping by right wing assholes. I have never participated in private message rep whoring, nor have I ever encouraged rep circle jerks by those who are on my side ideologically.

I bought mine from some guy down at the bus station

Where else would I get it?

Last edited:
So...do you think the receiver of penis rep is left unfulfilled also then??:confused::eusa_eh:

Depends on who you gives it to you.

So it's just a trolling tool then...lure em in...throw the crappy ones back??

ya---sorta like real life is that respect. Post a half naked avatar and see what size you get.
It's still fake but the things you can fantasize about yourself with huge rep is amazing.

I bought mine from some guy down at the bus station

Where else would I get it?

Mine came in a Cracker Jacks box.

So it's just a trolling tool then...lure em in...throw the crappy ones back??

ya---sorta like real life is that respect. Post a half naked avatar and see what size you get.
It's still fake but the things you can fantasize about yourself with huge rep is amazing.

Like what?:razz:

You can pretend your smart, famous, hot, brilliant. Don't try to use it when you are away from your puter tho. You look silly.

Forum List

Back