Lefties Losing It.

Mister Iggy

Aug 3, 2024
This Australian show on Sky News always makes me laugh as she picks apart lefties losing it.
Quote: “Sky News host Rita Panahi has mocked a trans woman trying to explain the "science" behind a man giving birth.”

8zsnn4.jpg

He's a first-rate race-baiter.
I don't race bait. But in the world of whte fragility whites can post thread after thread about blacks and that is not race baitiing. Only the opposition to their race baiting is.

You seem triggered man. Ive noticed you troll a lot here. Dont take things so personally, then you wont have such an emotional reaction like you do.
Not triggered. Tired of you lying ass MAGAS. You guys are all lies, emotion and no fact.

This Australian show on Sky News always makes me laugh as she picks apart lefties losing it.
Quote: “Sky News host Rita Panahi has mocked a trans woman trying to explain the "science" behind a man giving birth.”

Seems everyone is telling us that the other side is losing it.

It's very tiring.

Not triggered. Tired of you lying ass MAGAS. You guys are all lies, emotion and no fact.
You are triggered and you are a troll because you didn’t even respond to the actual, original post, you got triggered by the thread title and all you have proven is that you are a leftie losing it.

I started out left when i was young too, I get it, the conditioning is big, but as you age and awaken to the bs, you should shift more to the centre and the right. It’s logical.

Forum List

Back