Leftist Anti-Christians (antichrist) Won't Condemn a killer

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Especially if that person kills Christian children.

I'm tempted to do a Biff_Poindexter but I know different rules are applied to some but not others so I will refrain from saying something like Christian kids are a threat to society and this trans man did the world a favor by removing a threat before they reached adulthood. After all, this was simply a late term abortion and these white oppressors had it coming.

Especially if that person kills Christian children.

I'm tempted to do a Biff_Poindexter but I know different rules are applied to some but not others so I will refrain from saying something like Christian kids are a threat to society and this trans man did the world a favor by removing a threat before they reached adulthood. After all, this was simply a late term abortion and these white oppressors had it coming.

View attachment 775651
Amazing how some moron leftard thinks that’s funny. As if we needed more proof of how far gone the left truly is. Disgusting, all of them.

You're among those who can't condemn that kid killer

They (the woke-sadist mobs) have become the enemy, the enemy of all that is sane, pro-human, pro-existence of the human race; the very enemy of life itself. One cannot negotiate with such an enemy. The sooner this truth is understood, the sooner the world of reality can get back to carrying on as it always has. Until then, all men, women and children everywhere will continue to suffer in the name of the Satanic American Left. All that is left to do is pray one's arrows fly true upon releasing them.

Forum List

Back